New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jaden_Louis​

Service:
Website​

Question:
I know people say expect a donation to be a week but I think I remember it being 2 weeks is that true? Im really confused with which one is right. Since i think I see 14 days in the donation request draft when I create it.
Just to be sure for future reference, so if they go past the max time. am I allowed to go to the Admin Request and have it processed?

I ask alot of questions due to being new and wanting to be better at the game with knowledge thanks!
:)

Sona.

General Administrator
Reaction score
If you've been waiting 7 working days for your donation (When barney has approved it) then please do not hesitate to contact Barney at
[email protected]

However you should get your donation within 2-3 days depending on what package you've donated for.

Brandon Tate

New Playa
Reaction score
When he approves the donations I make he makes a small list of other Managers to go to I think, so is that ok if he's not able to do it?

Reaction score
You have to contact him only regarding your donation.
Any Head Admin or higher can process the donation once Barney has approved the PayPal transaction and replied to your thread. If you're still waiting after one week, either bump the thread or send him an E-Mail ([email protected])

Status
Not open for further replies.