Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jacob_Cre_Cortez​

Service:
Other​

Question:
The information below are the current specs of my laptop. I'm not really sure if the reason my laptop became slower is because of the old files and viruses and stuff or is it because my laptop isn't good enough to support SA:MP gaming. When I first bought it back in 2013, I had over 160 FPS at any given place. Now I'm currently on 70 FPS and it even decreases down to 40 when I'm at a crowded area. Should I just re-format my laptop and keep it or should I buy a new one?

A lot of people told me i7 is pretty much one of the best processors available made by intel. But I can't figure out why my FPS is so low compared to other i7 processors. Would really help me a lot if you guys answered with seriousness rather than bullshit me for no reason. Thanks!

Xanny

New Playa
Reaction score
Your processor is first gen i7 (pre-2010 technology) running at 1.6 GHz lol, so dont expect it to run like 5th or 6th gen i7 processors.

For samp, 4gb ram is more than enough.

My opinion- Backup ur important stuff, run a solid full antivirus scan on your pc. If the problem doesn't get solved, then just reformat the whole thing with a fresh copy of windows.

P.S. Buy a new battery lolz this one's busted.

Reaction score
Your processor is first gen i7 (pre-2010 technology) running at 1.6 GHz lol, so dont expect it to run like 5th or 6th gen i7 processors.

For samp, 4gb ram is more than enough.

My opinion- Backup ur important stuff, run a solid full antivirus scan on your pc. If the problem doesn't get solved, then just reformat the whole thing with a fresh copy of windows.

P.S. Buy a new battery lolz this one's busted.
I don't really put the battery on as long as it's plugged so it wouldn't fuck the battery up too quickly. Anyways, is there an alternative version to re-format the whole laptop without the disk?

Xanny

New Playa
Reaction score
I don't really put the battery on as long as it's plugged so it wouldn't fuck the battery up too quickly. Anyways, is there an alternative version to re-format the whole laptop without the disk?
Nah its the most convenient way. Wouldn't wanna bother cleaning up each and every dodgy files that is on the system.

Reactions: Monte
Status
Not open for further replies.