Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jacob_Cole​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
How do I maximize my FPS during gameplay and whats the best recording software that doesnt affect the performance while I record?​

Frankenstein

Hustler
Reaction score
i suggest you to use ''Razer Cortex'' During playing the game, you can boost FPS.
For screen recording, use ''Bandicam'' (Original) or ''Action!''

Erick

Retired Admin
La Raza
Reaction score
I highly recomended you to use bandicam for frapsing your gameplay.
For maximize your fps follow these steps.
1. Download "Razer Cortex"
2.Press ESC and then click display, adjust the brightness until zero

3.Press ESC click Dislay > advanced > and adjust the settings like the ss below.

4.Left click on your gta sa launcher > Properties > Compabillity > Run in 256 colors

5.Let click on your samp launcher > Properties > Compability > Run in 256 colors

6.Delete all of your temporary files,Click start > run > %TEMP% > Select all the temporary files and delete it. Here the ss if you still not sure how to delete it.
PS: I've deleted my temporary files couple weeks ago with total of 8 gb removed.

Kraff

Old School 2013
Reaction score
turn off frame limiter get nvidia video card dl shadowplay

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
As @Erick's stated, one of the most obvious but efficient ways to increase your Frames Per Second.

I highly recomended you to use bandicam for frapsing your gameplay.
For maximize your fps follow these steps.
1. Download "Razer Cortex"
2.Press ESC and then click display, adjust the brightness until zero

3.Press ESC click Dislay > advanced > and adjust the settings like the ss below.

4.Left click on your gta sa launcher > Properties > Compabillity > Run in 256 colors

5.Let click on your samp launcher > Properties > Compability > Run in 256 colors

6.Delete all of your temporary files,Click start > run > %TEMP% > Select all the temporary files and delete it. Here the ss if you still not sure how to delete it.
PS: I've deleted my temporary files couple weeks ago with total of 8 gb removed.

I would definitely recommend checking out these two videos which shows numerous ways on increasing your frames per second.

Part 1 - (click here)
Part 2 - (click here)

At the end of the days, it all depends on your computer system.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.