Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jackson_Heller​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
So me and my friend wan't to use the Gas Mask toy but, it's kinda broken/buggy.

I've tried several times to fix it but haven't yet.

I google fixes and nothing shows up, I then proceeded to ask on the server and they said to google again or check the forums. I have done both several times.

If someone could upload a short video showing me how to make it look like an actual Gas Mask I would thank you so much and you would make my day :).

Please help me and my friend we wan't this bad.

Reaction score
@MinionMan Can you please upload the picture here so we know if its really broken/buggy. It would be very nice.

Reaction score
I am uploading a video of it right now to show how it is buggy. I will add it to this in just a moment.

Reaction score
@MinionMan Can you please upload the picture here so we know if its really broken/buggy. It would be very nice.

I've uploaded a video showing how it is buggy/broken and I have tried fixing it several times but it just does not work. I have seen people with the Gas Mask working and I ask them how and they said "It's been so long I don't even remember how to fix it"

Here is the video:

Sona.

General Administrator
Reaction score

I've uploaded a video showing how it is buggy/broken and I have tried fixing it several times but it just does not work. I have seen people with the Gas Mask working and I ask them how and they said "It's been so long I don't even remember how to fix it"

Here is the video:
Its suppose to be like this. This is the default moddle object for SA_MP. Just have to take your time positioning around your face (head).

Reaction score
Hello @MinionMan Gas Mask toy working fine for me, its not bugged bro. Just play with these settings until you get the right place.
Here is the video bro. I hope that this video will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.