Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jackson_Heller​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
So I got Rose donator imported and gave the money to the middle man. What now? I was told to wait for it to be confirmed then get a level 5+ admin to give me Rose but Barney hasn't accept ed it o anything and IDK what to do.​

Reaction score
One donation take around 1 week to be activated, the middleman was an amdinistrator?

Reaction score
Yes the middle man was an Admin. I don't remember who but they probably know me and the person that bought it. I was told that the process takes 1-4 days not a week.

Reaction score
Yes the middle man was an Admin. I don't remember who but they probably know me and the person that bought it. I was told that the process takes 1-4 days not a week.
Yes 1 - 4 days if the HA+ is active be patient and wait to process your imported item. but sometimes you can wait a week(s) to clarify all of transactions.

Sona.

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Solved and answered

Status
Not open for further replies.