Answered Is there any option wich tells for how long time I'm banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GARRETH JARRE

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Reaction score
As title says cause those new admins they don't do nothing.

Reaction score
Nope, you have to post a ban appeal for that, though there are threads that show you how much you are banned
Check out Ban Appeal Offense
But it always depend on the situation, Normally these are the ban dates given to any type of ban
Q.14: I have posted an appeal and no one responded, should I post new one?
A.14: No, just post one appeal and wait, the ban appealers will respond as soon as possible. Posting more than one appeal will make all those you've posted deleted(except the original one).(Note if no one responds to your appeal in 24hour period feel free to forum message one of the appealers).Also we would like to ask you kindly to be patient as appealers got stuff to do in their life aswell.Remember that it won't take longer than 24hours for someone to respond on your appeal.
This was posted by Immad head of ban appeals so you can do it, if you need anything else check the full ban section.
Best regards, Jess

Reaction score
Usually you are being told how long you're banned you should make a bane appeal and wait for an admin to respond. Dont judge admins for that, its not a must for them to know how long every player is banned unless they ask for it, so if u were at your place i would make a ban appeal.

Thank you.
Best regards from Nebo

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score
@GARRETH JARRE

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Question answered by @Jess® @Nebo_Slash

Nope, you have to post a ban appeal for that, though there are threads that show you how much you are banned
Check out Ban Appeal Offense
But it always depend on the situation, Normally these are the ban dates given to any type of ban

This was posted by Immad head of ban appeals so you can do it, if you need anything else check the full ban section.
Best regards, Jess
Usually you are being told how long you're banned you should make a bane appeal and wait for an admin to respond. Dont judge admins for that, its not a must for them to know how long every player is banned unless they ask for it, so if u were at your place i would make a ban appeal.

Thank you.
Best regards from Nebo

Next time, please click on the link below then it should redirect you to a support section - click on the top right where it says "Ask a Question"

http://lawlessrp.com/forums/support.196/

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.