Answered Is hitsound.cs not allowed and if so, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomax

New Playa
Reaction score
Just going to ask before I install it, is it allowed and If it isn't, why isn't it?
Wouldn't make any sense for it not to be allowed since it gives absolutely zero advantages over anything?

Reaction score
I think that the admins/managment are trying to reduce the amount of cleos used overall, to get rid of all the borderline cleos.
The hitsound.cs is not widely used and therefore it's easy to simply ban it, whereas cleos such as digital HP/armor are widely used and they are still allowed.

This is what I personally believen, pending admins to reply.

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score
@thomax

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Moved to Support Section.

I've spoken to the Senior Administration team, and his/hers perspective is reasonably speculated.
I'll confirm the judgement as soon as I get a response from the Management team.

Put on-hold.

Olly Bronx

Retired Admin
Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Cleo's that give advantage ARE NOT Allowed----@Barney - whats the advantage of hitsound

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Explanation:
@thomax

Moved to Support Section.

I've spoken to the Senior Administration team, and his/hers perspective is reasonably speculated.
I'll confirm the judgement as soon as I get a response from the Management team.

Put on-hold.

Received confirmation that hitsound.cs is NOT allowed by the Management Team.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.