Official Guide Introduction to AutoHotKey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

This guide goes specially for all those new players (And also the lazy ones) that ask themselves:
  • How the f**k did he type [/getmats] without stopping the bike?
  • Wow that guy just typed [/getcrate > crack] in half a second while running.
I'm sure you don't want to be that weird outdated guy.
In this guide you will have a quick and basic introduction of how to make your own AHK Script.

But before we start, I'll give you my own Lawless AHK Script for those lazy guys:

Here is the list of all the Hotkeys and what they do:
  • LShift + Numpad- = /getmats + a short roleplay text (You can modify it to set your custom roleplay text)
  • LShift + Numpad* = /lock + a short roleplay text (You can modify it to set your custom roleplay text)
  • LShift + Numpad/ = /gvlock + a short roleplay text (You can modify it to set your custom roleplay text)
  • LShift + Numpad+ = /vstorage + a short roleplay text (You can modify it to set your custom roleplay text)
  • LCtrl + Numpad1 = /getcrate
  • LCtrl + Numpad2 = "crack"
  • LCtrl + Numpad3 = "chemicals"
  • LCtrl + 1 = /bandana
  • LCtrl + 2 = /togphone
  • LCtrl + 3 = /signcheck
  • LCtrl + 4 = /wat + /rage (only for Rose+ donators)
  • LCtrl + 5 = /picklock
  • LCtrl + 6 = Custom robbery bind (You can modify it to set your custom robbery text)
  • LCtrl + 7 = /usecrack + /usechemicals
  • LCtrl + Numpad. = /car hood + /fix (only for Ivy donators or Car Mechanics)
  • LCtrl + Numpad0 = /respawnfreegangvehs + Custom /f text (only for gang leaders)
I'm pretty sure you are also looking for a Sprint Bind or a Find Bind, you can check these threads to find them:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not it's time for you to learn how to code a basic AutoHotKey script:

FIRST STEP

Create a new AutoHotKey script document by doing right click whenever you want to have it.

SECOND STEP

Right click over the new AHK document and Edit the Script.

THIRD STEP

A notepad window is going to be shown with some text, but you can remove it.

FOURTH STEP
Here you have some examples of how to create simple binds:
  1. The first line is to set the binded keys (In this case they are LCtrl + Numpad1) followed by "::"
  2. The second line is to send the key input (like if you were typing it) after "SendInput" and finishing in {enter}
  3. The third line is the "return" command, it prevents the script of making an infinite loop.
(You can also add a second "SendInput" line to make a double bind.)
Now it's time for you to click in "File" and Save the script.

FIFTH STEP
After you saved the script, now you can activate it by double-clicking the document and an AHK icon will be shown at the Windows Notification Bar (It means you coded it right and it's now working)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Thank You, i know what AHK IS NOW me viri happy :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Pato
Reaction score
Very helpful when starting i had no idea how to get my hands on a sprintbind for ahk good job

Alom

Retired Admin
United Blood Nations
Reaction score
LOOOL fucking funny right?
LOL

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

This guide goes specially for all those new players (And also the lazy ones) that ask themselves:

• How the f**k did he type [/getmats] without stopping the bike?
  • Wow that guy just typed [/getcrate > crack] in half a second while running.
I'm sure you don't want to be that weird outdated guy.
In this guide you will have a quick and basic introduction of how to make your own AHK Script.

But before we start, I'll give you my own Lawless AHK Script for those lazy guys:

Here is the list of all the Hotkeys and what they do:
  • LShift + Numpad- = /getmats + a short roleplay text (You can modify it to set your custom roleplay text)
  • LShift + Numpad* = /lock + a short roleplay text (You can modify it to set your custom roleplay text)
  • LShift + Numpad/ = /gvlock + a short roleplay text (You can modify it to set your custom roleplay text)
  • LShift + Numpad+ = /vstorage + a short roleplay text (You can modify it to set your custom roleplay text)
  • LCtrl + Numpad1 = /getcrate
  • LCtrl + Numpad2 = "crack"
  • LCtrl + Numpad3 = "chemicals"
  • LCtrl + 1 = /bandana
  • LCtrl + 2 = /togphone
  • LCtrl + 3 = /signcheck
  • LCtrl + 4 = /wat + /rage (only for Rose+ donators)
  • LCtrl + 5 = /picklock
  • LCtrl + 6 = Custom robbery bind (You can modify it to set your custom robbery text)
  • LCtrl + 7 = /usecrack + /usechemicals
  • LCtrl + Numpad. = /car hood + /fix (only for Ivy donators or Car Mechanics)
  • LCtrl + Numpad0 = /respawnfreegangvehs + Custom /f text (only for gang leaders)
I'm pretty sure you are also looking for a Sprint Bind or a Find Bind, you can check these threads to find them:

Not it's time for you to learn how to code a basic AutoHotKey script:

FIRST STEP

Create a new AutoHotKey script document by doing right click whenever you want to have it.

SECOND STEP

Right click over the new AHK document and Edit the Script.

THIRD STEP

A notepad window is going to be shown with some text, but you can remove it.

FOURTH STEP
Here you have some examples of how to create simple binds:
  1. The first line is to set the binded keys (In this case they are LCtrl + Numpad1) followed by "::"
  2. The second line is to send the key input (like if you were typing it) after "SendInput" and finishing in {enter}
  3. The third line is the "return" command, it prevents the script of making an infinite loop.
(You can also add a second "SendInput" line to make a double bind.)
Now it's time for you to click in "File" and Save the script.

FIFTH STEP
After you saved the script, now you can activate it by double-clicking the document and an AHK icon will be shown at the Windows Notification Bar (It means you coded it right and it's now working)

Thanks Pato and Good job.

Reactions: Pato
Status
Not open for further replies.