[IMPORTANT, HOT NEWS] A New Mayor for Los Santos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Ahmadala

New Playa
Mar 29, 2015
Tariq_Ahmadala
lSZ8EUk.png

A New Mayor for Los Santos?
By: Xathas Sunfell | May 6th, 2015

As we all know, the Mayor has recently been threatened by an unknown group of individuals who wish to end his reign. Are they justified in their actions? We do not know. But we do know this: Mayor Phife has never budged from his seat as Mayor. Do you know what kind of government has such a system? A dictatorship. I decided to speak to the public about this, and an overwhelming majority wants to elect a new mayor. Below you can read the interviews I had with a few candidates who want to run for Mayor, if the opportunity may arise.

eZjPGZK.jpg

(Johnny Vincre)

Johnny Vincre's Interview -

What are you going to do about the drug trade in Los Santos? - I will place road blocks throughout all major roads entering and exiting Los Santos. This will certainly cut down on the amount of Drug smugglers and hopefully put an end to the drug problem. Additionally, there will be mandatory security checks before and after a citizen boards a plane traveling to one of our neighboring cities.

How do you feel about government jobs being opened to the public? - I am open to the idea. I would like to have a government that follows the wishes of our founding fathers. I would like to implement the idea of popular sovereignty and hold elections for certain government positions.

What will you do to help improve the economy? - First of all, I would like to lower the materials price to only $2.5 per material. The current price is absolutely ridiculous, and it seems that only a very small amount of people have noticed this. Furthermore, I would like to raise/lower taxes depending on the performance of the government. If the government is not maintaining it's authority well, it should not earn as much money.

What will you do about the crime rate in Los Santos? - It's been far too long since anyone has put their foot down about the gang issue. Corrupt members of the Police Department will always exist, and when they do, gang members get away with heinous crimes. This kind of behavior is unacceptable. Additionally, certain gangs are almost taking over the city! Something must be done to stop this outrageous issue.

Why do you believe you should become the next Mayor? - I should become the next mayor because I will be there for my people. I will change this city.

p99a4NU.jpg

(Antoine Keef)

Antoine Keef's Interview -

What are you going to do about the drug trade in Los Santos? - You can never stop the drug trade in Los Santos. It will always be there. What's so bad about drugs anyways? #420blazeit

How do you feel about government jobs being opened to the public? - I think that's a great idea. I would love to have some of my homies in the government. We would keep everything under control, just like in PD back when I was chief.

What will you do to help improve the economy? - I would raise the paychecks. A man's gotta make money, and fishing isn't all that interesting. I say we pay the citizens more, and keep them happy. I would also like to introduce some more interesting, well-paying jobs!

What will you do about the crime rate in Los Santos? - I will keep the Police Department in check. A strong PD means a safe Los Santos. The gangs in this city often do not fight fair, but I believe that under my leadership we can counter this issue.

Why do you believe you should become the next Mayor? - I should be mayor because I'm experienced. I've been around long enough to know what this city needs. This city needs me as it's mayor.

We are also looking for one more candidate! Please contact me at this phone number: 555-6748 (( 3110 ))

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Reactions: 19 people

Jhay

New Playa
Aug 5, 2014
Gavrilo
Name:Mack_McWraight