Answered HOW to become a police officer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo Que

New Playa
Reaction score
Hi, guys
I just join this server tonight, I'm new to here everything was so confusing.
The only thing I want to do is get a police job that can made my life continue, most easy job for me.
Help LSPD

Kevin Slash

Snitch
Reaction score
Sorry mate, but you've posted in the wrong section. It's supposed to be in the Community Help Center > Support.

However, right now the recruitment of LSPD is closed.
http://lawlessrp.com/threads/lspd-recruitment-status-and-requirements-closed.76041/
Anyway, if they open their recruitment status again you can apply on forums or wait for a live recruitment.
If you'll apply on forums then you'll need to check all their requirements. Click me
Then post your application in the "Recruitment Section". Click me
You'll also have to follow this format. Click me
But if you are going to join them in a live recruitment you don't have to have the requirements all you need is at least 2 playing hours.

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Questioned answered by @Kevin Slash

Sorry mate, but you've posted in the wrong section. It's supposed to be in the Community Help Center > Support.

However, right now the recruitment of LSPD is closed.
http://lawlessrp.com/threads/lspd-recruitment-status-and-requirements-closed.76041/
Anyway, if they open their recruitment status again you can apply on forums or wait for a live recruitment.
If you'll apply on forums then you'll need to check all their requirements. Click me
Then post your application in the "Recruitment Section". Click me
You'll also have to follow this format. Click me
But if you are going to join them in a live recruitment you don't have to have the requirements all you need is at least 2 playing hours.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.