Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dsq

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steven.

Snitch
Reaction score
give me the link of application lsfmd please i didn't get it please just give me the link not the link of code

Chloe

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Go here http://www.lawlessrp.com/forums/recruitment-office.248/create-thread
then copy and paste this
Code:
[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Lq9eVFY.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff99cc]Los Santos Fire & Medical Department[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=#ffcc99][B]SECTION I. Personal Information[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ffffff]((The following questions should be answered In-Character'ly))[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.1 Foreman:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.2 Surname:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.3 Date of Birth ((MM/DD/YYYY)):[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff99cc][B]0.4 Gender ((M/F)):[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.5 Occupation ((JOB)):[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.6 Phone Number:[/COLOR][/B] ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.7 Social Security Info ((Screenshot of /stats and /license)[/COLOR][/B])
POST HERE (STATS)
POST HERE (LICENSE)
[COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.8 Biography ((Atleast 200 words)):[/COLOR][/B]  [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=#ffcc99][B]SECTION II. General Information[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.1 Do you have a previous employment background in any Medical Agency or Fire Department? [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.2 Have you ever been convicted in a crime/felony as an adult? If so, how many times were you convicted before?[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.3 What was the nature of your offense(s)?[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.4 Why do you wish to join the LSFMD? (Atleast 100 words):[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.5 Why should you be accepted over all the other applicants?[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=#ffcc99][B]SECTION III. Medical conditions[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.1 Current Medical Condition(s)?[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.2 Do you have any heart condition(s)?[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.3 Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problem(s)?[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=#ffcc99][B]SECTION IV. (( Out-Of-Character Information))[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.1 In-Game level:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.2 Age:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.3 Timezone:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.4 Current State[/COLOR][/B]: [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ff99cc]0.5 How many hours are you willing to be ACTIVE for daily?[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ffffff]ANSWER[/COLOR]

[CENTER]_____________________________________________________________________[/CENTER]
[SIZE=2]I certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. This application for employment shall be considered active for a period not to exceed 45 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.[/SIZE]
[CENTER][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]_____________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
((
[CENTER][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]Declaration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
IC:
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]1. I, Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Member pledge to High Command.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]2. I, Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Member promised to High Command.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]3. I, Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Member will be ready for duty in all situation.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]4. I, Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Member ready to be suspended if not parked LSFMD vehicles back in its place.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]5. I, Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Member more concerned with the interests of Los Santos Fire & Medical Department rather than personal interests[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]6. I, Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Member will not use LSFMD vehicle during breaks.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]7. I, Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Member will be ready to care, nurture, people of Los Santos with a sense of love and affection[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]OOC:[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]1. I, Member of LSFMD willing to be suspended when doing breakrules action.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]2. I, Member of LSFMD will be concerned with RP than nonsense action.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]3. I, Member of LSFMD will respect each other.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=white]4. I, Member of LSFMD will be ready to kicked from LSFMD if banned from the server.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[RIGHT]))
[COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Then fill up all sections listed as * ANSWER *

Steven.

Snitch
Reaction score
so all section listed answer how to change it i dont know how

Chloe

Retired Admin
Reaction score
so all section listed answer how to change it i dont know how
you highlight it with your mouse by left clicking the "ANSWER" and dragging it over the whole word then type in your answer instead

Chloe

Retired Admin
Reaction score
send me a copy of your stats, biography, reason why you wish to join. ill help you

Steven.

Snitch
Reaction score
i have the biography and allthing but the problem i dont know how to repair my ts
its required for fmd?