1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, please to gain full access to the Lawless Roleplay Community.
  3. Lawless Discord Server

Hey Guest! Did you know that Lawless Roleplay has an official Discord Server?
    You can also link your link your Discord account to your forum account for ultimate verification!
    Click here to check Lawless Discord server
    Click here to link your Discord account
  4. Hey Guest, subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Make sure you hit that SUBSCRIBE button to stay up to date for the latest video from our MultiMedia Team
  1. LokiT

LokiT Old School

Character Name:
    LokiT_Howard
    Hey there folks. How are ya'll doing? It's such a proud feeling for the Community as each and everyday there will be at-least 10+ new players [newbies] registering on Lawless Roleplay and having fun with us and the Community.
    So today I want to make a Game-Plan for all the newbies to make their lives easier in Lawless Roleplay.
    TIP - This is a TIP from me. I want to say to all the newbies that, though you can join gangs at the level/age of 2 but still I recommend you not to. Why though? You will understand later. So read my Guide.

Here's the best procedure for beginning a new life in Lawless Roleplay.

• Firstly I recommend you to join the any job which are best for newbies, Fisherman or Miner. Earn a lot of money from those jobs till your Level 3.
    • When your Level 3 you can join any of the Factions of Los Santos. So, I recommend you joining anyone of the Factions and start earning money there too. I recommend joining Los Santos Police Department [L.S.P.D.] as if gives you $1,500 or above at every signcheck. And also, at your free-times [When your Rank 1 or above and go Off-Duty] do your Part-time job, Fishing or Mining. By being in the Los Santos Police Department [L.S.P.D] you not only earn money but also a good reputation, fame and respect.
    • When your Total Wealth [T.W] is around $2,500,000 , Buy a land or a business. I recommend buying a Business at a nice location as it gives you money.
    • Now after buying a business or a land, you may quit your factions [Los Santos Police Department] and try to join another Factions for a change in your life. Like those, Los Santos Fire & Medical Department [L.S.F.M.D.] San Andreas Army/National Guard [If it's open] San Andreas News or if you were Rank 3 or 4 in the Los Santos Police Department [L.S.P.D] then try to join the Federal Bureau of Investigation [F.B.I.] as it gives you a lot of money.
    • Be in that Factions till you earn more bucks like $3,000,000 from your Business and by being in the Faction. After earning more those many bucks, I recommend you for buying one more Business [Gun Store]. My friend earned around $6,000,000 in just a month by two Businesses [Gun Stores at good locations].
    • After having two Business you may now leave the Faction, and join any gang. But it's not so Important. If you still want to earn more bucks then continue in the Factions. If you quit and joined Gang it's still not a Problem as you're getting money from your Businesses and start earning money too with your Jobs, Fisherman or Miner.
    • Here my Recommendation would be to be in a faction or if you're tired of them, then quit them and be Civilian itself and earn money as Fisherman or Miner.
    • After earning much, I recommend buying a land as everyone in Los Santos have a dream to have your own Land.
    • Now you may join gangs as you have in-coming of money from the Businesses and if you're in any type of Debt [Probably no] then you have an Option to sell your land. Here, I want to Explain why I said not to join Gangs at the Level/Age of 2. So, each hour we have turfs [very rare hours we don't have them] So, around 20-30 minutes will go in turfs and around 20 minutes in Gang-Wars or Back-ups. So around 40-50 minutes are wasted each an every hour. And you get around 10-20 minutes to do your job to earn money. The money which you earned in the whole hour, Hardly around $10,000 will be spent in buying guns, drugs, and turf-required things for turfs. What a junk. But when you're having two or more Gun Stores, even if you don't earn by hard-work and simply have fun, You'll get money from the Businesses. [Hope you're understanding my point.]
    • My recommendations for buying Business. First buy 2 Gun Stores [one at a time.] then a Land [if needed] and then buy an Advertisement Store [at a very good location] and then a 24/7. Then you see, you'll earn $5,000,000+ in each 15 days or probably in a month [if you have good locations for the Businesses.]
    These were my tips and recommendations for ya'll and for the Good of you.
    I made this because of one thing happend with me.

1. When I started playing Lawless Roleplay I didn't had a Game-Plan like I gave above and now it's a total mess. 3 years I played and I 'm having a total of $1,400,000 [including of my vehicles and all.] So, I don't want that to happen with all the fellow newbies.
    Some more VERY IMPORTANT TIPS I want to give are as Follows.
    • Do not buy houses, fancy cars and all till you have at-least 2 business and a land.
    • Do not BET. [I recommend in your whole life.] Because many of my friends left Lawless Roleplay because they went in Debt by Betting.
    Special Thanks to our Community's one and only Adviser and My Old Friend - Toompert Daman
    As he gave me many of the tips before which I gave you above like Not buying Fancy Cars, House, Wasting money etc.
    Thank You and Have a Nice Day everyone yo!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Earle

Earle Hustler

Character Name:
    Deep_Sea_King
    I recommend newbies to earn more millions then join faction.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kyle

Kyle

Character Name:
    Kyle_Griffin
    Instead of miner should be smuggler they can get cars from newbie spawn until they get enough money for a FCR/PCJ then matrun

4. Earle

Earle Hustler

Character Name:
    Deep_Sea_King
    But those jobs can increase notoriety which is not good for newbies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Earle

Earle Hustler

Character Name:
    Deep_Sea_King
    The most important and main thing is not to bet.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Benny

Benny New Playa

Character Name:
    Vincre
    Good one, Loki.

7. P.L.M

P.L.M Mark

Character Name:
    Mohamed
    Lol what are u talking about loki???
    I been playin here in Lawless for 2 years and thé max tw i could rech is 1.5 M, so how thé fuck u expect from à newbie wich Will earn 2k in 1 hour to get 2.5 mil ??? That mean hé must play for 1 M hours to get this money.
    Open ur eyes thé only way to be rich in this server is by gambeling or donating.

8. LokiT

LokiT Old School

Character Name:
    LokiT_Howard
    Does this still exist lol?

9. Earle

Earle Hustler

Character Name:
    Deep_Sea_King
    Lol I made people to look again into this..

• Like Like x 1