Answered House Interiors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is there somewhere i can view all available house interiors? also i bought newbie pack and the house i picked was two stories but the interior now is only one story do i have to pay extra to get two stories?? also could i get a door in the back of my house which would be upstairs on the second level? there is no door actually there on the house so im curious. please respond when you get a chance:)

Reaction score
can i see what the interiors look like before i buy one? and i was really asking if i could have two doors not move the one i have.

HankS

Faction Leader
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Level
Awards
can i see what the interiors look like before i buy one? and i was really asking if i could have two doors not move the one i have.
You can visit this website (CLICK ME). It has the interiors that you'll need, just press CTRL + F then type "House".

Kany

Mark
Reaction score
The website Hank gave you doesn't have all the interiors.
In order to get a backyard door for your house you will have to donate for a dynamic door, or buy one from a player and buy a door move.

Reaction score
How can I look at them all then? lol and that other site only shows one picture of one room..

LIVAR. S

Banned
Reaction score
Type in ngg house interiors

Toompert sent it to me inb4 I get banned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score
@MattBra

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
I recently found ths thread posted by @Kany - it contains pretty much all of the current house interiors large/medium and small.

http://lawlessrp.com/threads/guide-interiors-list.76731/

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Asst. Helper Manager]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.