[HOT NEWS] Forklift Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2013
Javier Ramirez
Name: Javier Ramirez
Comment: I used to be a forklift driver. The conditions we used to work under are unbelievable, there was honeycombs full of bees all over the place wich would sting you every now and then, nails all over the floor, not to mention that they never provided any safety gear to us, causing severe spine injuries to all of us, or the flying yo-yos that always come from the autist kids center next to it. I hope that it stays closed forever.

Tenzee

Banned
Jan 15, 2014
_SH33N
Name: Javier Ramirez
Comment: I used to be a forklift driver. The conditions we used to work under are unbelievable, there was honeycombs full of bees all over the place wich would sting you every now and then, nails all over the floor, not to mention that they never provided any safety gear to us, causing severe spine injuries to all of us, or the flying yo-yos that always come from the autist kids center next to it. I hope that it stays closed forever.
just immigrant issues

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Name: Like Griffin -Lead Reporter SANews
Comment: Good job on this article! Enjoyed thoroughly while reading it.

Reactions: 2 people

Francisco Patilla

New Playa
Apr 3, 2015
Francisco Patilla
Name: Anonymous
Comment: Hahahahahahahahaha you're really a great writer Toompert ((Thumbs UP))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people

Dino Karma

Donator
Old-School 2015
Jan 1, 2015
Name:Tyson Khalifa
Comment:great story tho, well i am now 5 year ((level 5)) in the forklift industry it was hard to drive that shit 24/7 all day long, well you'll get very exuasted in that job but unfortunately you get higher materials when you drop some packages, i'll let you know dont let it exploded therefore you'll make it fast.

Reactions: 4 people
D

Deleted member 599

Name: niqqa westbloCboi
Comment: nigga you serious people gettin' dropped all day long all ya'll care bout is a fuckin forklift accident da fuck ya think ya foolin niggas

Status
Not open for further replies.