Mark
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Hmmmm​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
http://m.imgur.com/4YlYMDr , GTA problem when I try to open folder, anyone can help​

Wade R Kennedy

Assistant Community Manager
Head Administrator
Reaction score
Level
Awards

Try opening the game from the folder itself not the shortcut.

Wade R Kennedy

Head Administrator
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Well its on a flash drive saying shortcut, how to avoid shortcuts
Oh, flash drive. Well in that case, make sure your flash drive is connected/plugged to/in your PC.

RickTyson

Mark
Reaction score

Oh, flash drive. Well in that case, make sure your flash drive is connected/plugged to/in your PC.
Sir, of course it is plugged, my GTA folder is on the flashier, saying shortcut, how to make it a original folder

Wade R Kennedy

Head Administrator
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Sir, of course it is plugged, my GTA folder is on the flashier, saying shortcut, how to make it a original folder
You can't change a shortcut to a folder directly. Here's what to do, right click on the shortcut > properties > Target, copy the path right next to it. Let's say for example that path you got was "E\Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas\samp.exe", you'll have to open My Computer or the file explorer > Go inside drive E > Go inside the folder Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > And launch samp.exe directly from there, no shortcuts. This was just an example, the path will have to be replaced with the one you got from the "Target".

RickTyson

Mark
Reaction score
You can't change a shortcut to a folder directly. Here's what to do, right click on the shortcut > properties > Target, copy the path right next to it. Let's say for example that path you got was "E\Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas\samp.exe", you'll have to open My Computer or the file explorer > Go inside drive E > Go inside the folder Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > And launch samp.exe directly from there, no shortcuts. This was just an example, the path will have to be replaced with the one you got from the "Target".
But, it says find it and I can't see it when I'm looking to connect GTA to go on samp

Reaction score

But, it says find it and I can't see it when I'm looking to connect GTA to go on samp
Try and find your gta_sa.exe then remake the shorcut

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.