DENIED Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Thane

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
I really have no idea if this is a troll or not only Yuri knows. If it's for real i'll support this application, yuri was a good admin back in 2015-16ish

Reactions: Yuri

Ciccio Firenze

Playa-Hater
May 18, 2020
He's a great guy and he knows how to help people. Adding on that, didn't see him starting any type of toxicity.

I think he would be a great addition to the helper team.

Highly supported!

Reactions: Yuri
May 16, 2020
Hey bro, you have a point. As for the dm warnings the last 3 were removed and they are not valid, and that's a different story because it's something I've done in the past and I admitted that I was a very toxic player. What you prolly don't know about me is that I was being toxic because I couldn't cope with the fact that the server went dead and I was literally unable to find fun other than being toxic and breaking rules.

If you played here in the early stages you would understand what I'm talking about, this thing means a lot to me man, the amount of fun we had when the server was alive was unreal. The community had great potential but it saddly went downhill due to many factors which I don't feel like going into depth for now, one of the main factors was unprofessionalism from many people regardless of their positions. Last year the server was so slept on that I started to believe that it would die in a matter of months. So what, it was so toxic that you seldom come across someone who plays clean and doesn't break rules, server used to get wrapped every single night man. So where's the fun here?!

But then I realized that it all depends on us players to bring this thing back to life. Admins are focused on keeping the server clean off hackers and rule breakers, they can't really do both. It's our behavior that determines the future of Lawlessrp. Which is why I decided to not be toxic anymore. And if you believe that I stopped being toxic for helper application then you are wrong my friend xd. Because this helper thing wasn't in the plan, it just popped in my head yesterday in order for me to able to accept help requests and help newbies in a better way.

I don't want you to change your opinion about me, I don't want you to change your reply either. I just want you to understand what's going on.
Look brother, I can reply only from what I've seen and I've seen you as a toxic player and an often rulebreaker but if you really have changed, I can go with Supported. I mean if this isn't true, what can possibly go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: kenjeyz

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
Dear applicant,

While the community feedback is very good and a sudden change is always welcomed if it is for the good of the server, we regret to inform you that the punishment log is not clear: there are many punishments which are not overturned such as mutes in the global chat and advertisement, within the month.
The application for the reason stated above will be denied. We ask you to post another request at least after two weeks.

Signed,
Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.