Answered [Help]Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yo anyone why my water looks like complete ASS?
yQ0fPCr.jpg
I've don't remember water ever looking that shitty even when playing the game default as I am now

Reaction score
There are water mods i bet, I did one to my GTA once but they suck a dick so i changed them to default ones
i dont really remember either i reinstalled gta or i got the default water mods, but internet is helpful you can try to find vanilla ones i will try to search for you too and i will pm you as soon as i get them

Reaction score
There are water mods i bet, I did one to my GTA once but they suck a dick so i changed them to default ones
i dont really remember either i reinstalled gta or i got the default water mods, but internet is helpful you can try to find vanilla ones i will try to search for you too and i will pm you as soon as i get them
I have the default files and I did reinstall GTA, it's still the after 15546244 restarts and over a million times of me reinstalling samp lol

Reaction score
I have the default files and I did reinstall GTA, it's still the after 15546244 restarts and over a million times of me reinstalling samp lol
The problem with these mods that they cant get removed with only reinstalling gta, its just like road mods; and the only solution sadly is formatting your computer lol like that is exactly what happened to me with these shitty fuck roads

Reaction score
I've tried water mods aswell but it does nothing lol I guess it's fucked

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score
I've tried water mods aswell but it does nothing lol I guess it's fucked
Maybe it's your settings, are you playing on low, medium or high?

Bryant I

New Playa
Reaction score
Very high, i've tried low,medium,high but it's all the same.
Delete gta_sa.set from your GTA San Andreas User Files, Reinstall GTA again but this time change the name of your folder to something else, Before playing the game.

Reaction score
Yo anyone why my water looks like complete ASS?
View attachment 6450
I've don't remember water ever looking that shitty even when playing the game default as I am now
Could be a setting you have changed in either your AMD Radeon Catalyst Control Centre or NVIDIA Control Panel. Play around with those (WARNING - Changing those settings effects every game as its your display in general)

Status
Not open for further replies.