Answered Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

draculo221

New Playa
Reaction score
I got banned about 1 week ago but when i open my account on public pc it got open when i open it on my pc it said its ban how to fix that help me plzz

Reaction score
Post a ban appeal if you havent already, if you have wait untill admins have responded to it and give yourunban date. If they've unbanned you but your ip is still banned, make an admin request

Springfield

New Playa
Reaction score
This is because you played first time or maybe after some days on a public computer so IP of public computer was changed so you easily entered in server without any problem. While on your own PC, your IP isn't changed. Post unban appeal regarding to unban your IP address.

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Question answered by @Rhys @Springfield

Next time, please use the correct section to ask for any assistance, click on the link below and it will redirect you to the support section - click on "Ask a Question" for future references.

http://lawlessrp.com/forums/support.196/

Click on the link below to appeal your ban
http://lawlessrp.com/forms/submit-a-ban-appeal.1/respond

Post a ban appeal if you havent already, if you have wait untill admins have responded to it and give yourunban date. If they've unbanned you but your ip is still banned, make an admin request
This is because you played first time or maybe after some days on a public computer so IP of public computer was changed so you easily entered in server without any problem. While on your own PC, your IP isn't changed. Post unban appeal regarding to unban your IP address.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.