DENIED Hazky_Gone's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Kenneth

L.S.P.D
Aug 1, 2019
You are witzell fletcher if im not mistaken, sayin the truth is way more good than hiding your identity

https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/witzell_s_fletchers-lspd-application.189517/

im not witzell, hes my friend irl hes quiting samp because he lost everything also busy irl, thankyou for understand, also he gave me a somestuff, im playing other server, and he explain everything about lawless, i cant create my own forum so he gave his forum to me. anyway thanks to witzell @booda also thankyou for you because u helping me to create forum but not successful xd

Supremo.

Old-School 2015
Oct 6, 2015
im not witzell, hes my friend irl hes quiting samp because he lost everything also busy irl, thankyou for understand, also he gave me a somestuff, im playing other server, and he explain everything about lawless, i cant create my own forum so he gave his forum to me. anyway thanks to witzell @booda also thankyou for you because u helping me to create forum but not successful xd
The english of urs here is not well fit to be in the team.

TrayT

Playa-Hater
Sep 8, 2019
sdasdasdas_asdasd
Supported This idiot is Great.. i think he might be Great if he join in Helper Team

Reactions: Ryu_Kenneth

Sasha_Putin

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
IC_issue
I dont see you helping on newb too much also ur too new and all you say is /g caps off or stop spam

TrayT

Playa-Hater
Sep 8, 2019
sdasdasdas_asdasd
and i mean i saw you to help in newb only when someone ask how much NRG Prize now a days but you answer it wrong bud

TrayT

Playa-Hater
Sep 8, 2019
sdasdasdas_asdasd
you answer it 250.000 - 300.000 Sorry bud i take all i say i just think you're not ready for this

Status
Not open for further replies.