OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
i would like to be a helper because when i help people i feel great and i help them with genuine caring , clear thinking common sense and warmth i love to share my knowledge to others i know i deserve to be a helper

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
im a person with a long patience i love helping other people sincerely i can also do multi tasking i always make sure to do my job accurately

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Hazky Gone, I am 18 years old, born in May 10, 2001 in All Saints Hospital. I am the only child of my parents,my dream to become a star basketball player but I don't understand why don't they support me on what I wanted to be,and they just care about the money, and work. I rebelled to them, I started joining in gang, and i met Witzell Fletcher doing drugs,and he teach me how to robbing people, stores, or banks, killing our gang rivals,and many more . I just thought to myself one day, that I don't need them to reach my dream to be a star player,one day Witzell Fletcher leave our country and i heard Witzell died in December 24,2019 and i change my life because idont want to die like him, and I worked hard, study, etc.and im helping whos need a help,and start working hard for my dream to become a basketball star player, and hoping someday that they will be proud to me.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
https://imgur.com/1Rqu1lQ
3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5-8

3.5 Past Name(s):
none.
3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
yes about gang and faction in other server

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
no

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
no

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
no

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
no

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
yes, in other server

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Hazky_Gone

Last edited:

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Never seen in game, you are also new.

I don't know why people apply for helper like it is a tag with no purpose. You have to earn it with hard work and good reputation. Being a helper is a great thing in the server, it is even more important than admin rank. Helpers help new players and keep them, so they never get bored and leave.

I am on neutral right now, as I have never seen anything till now.

Reactions: Ryu_Kenneth

Jaqo

Old-School 2015
Jun 8, 2015
ja_fucking_Cloutz
I'd love to see u much around, but i do recommend you cause, why not? why not give a man a shot.

However, see u when i see u

Vinyls

Good Fella
Jun 28, 2019
Vinyls_Atherstone
I've been watching the guy helping alot, even with his IC stuff. But anyway, you have just joined the server before 2 days ago. Be more active and gain more experience.

Traviss Kazuto

Red-Headed Stepchild
Dec 25, 2018
I recommend this guy he helped so many people not just newbies sometimes old players too.Also why not bro he's kind and might help lawless to have another good helpers and future admins.

Emjay

Buster
Nov 6, 2018
Emjay_Phantom
Supported, put this idiot to helper team he always answer in newbie channel helping newbies like him!

Aug 5, 2016
Supported, because why not, he's playing 24/7 he born to help lawless to be alive, now he's helping over /newb(ie), and newbie spawned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.