Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Hamza_Scaletta​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
hi there, one of my friend who lives in canada wants to get my id and pass for playing game,,, is this possible to give my own id pass to him how ever i m r5 in anygang​

Reaction score
Yes you can give him your account but cant sell to him. Selling accounts not allowed, punishment account termination.

If he broke any rule whatever actions done by your account would not be forgiven.

If your account got hacked or any loss in stats so administration will not help you at any stage as you gave him password.

Reactions: Hamza.Scaletta

Raz

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Whatever you choose to do with your account, if it's giving your account password or not, thats your problem and the gang problem if he do something with/in your account, no rule againt it but notice that lawless rp management won't refund any harm caused to your account from it.

Krauser

Buster
Reaction score
Yes you can but it's completely your responsibility
Refunds will not be provided if you manage to lose the account and if he breaks rules it's your duty to take the punishment

Panos

Retired Admin
Reaction score
You can give him your account, but the management doesn't have responsibility if anything happends.

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
I suggest you to not do it as everything he could do with that account will be your responsibility.
It's better for him to create his own account.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Pato Lynx - Ast. Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.