1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, please to gain full access to the Lawless Roleplay Community.
  3. NEW Donation Store now open!

Click here to read more...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayGReis

RayGReis Hustler

Character Name:
    Larry_Redcoyote
    [​IMG]
    Lawless Launcher Bug Fixes.
    The goal of this guide is to help everyone who's having issues with their Lawless Launcher. I've seen a lot of help requests about people not being able to run their Lawless Launcher's therefore not being verified, so i decided to make this guide. I will briefly discuss the solutions and provide you guys with a video about them.

• Solution #1) Use your Launcher as an Administrator.
    • Solution #2) Get rid of all your hacks like .exe files on your computer. You don't want your desktop to look like this
    [​IMG]
    • Solution #3) Clean your GTA File from all the extra stuff / re-install it.
    Extra Notes - If you are using AHK scripts with the launcher make sure you run them as administrator as well.

I've made the video explaining all the steps above, sit down grab some popcorn and enjoy.
    If all of this things could not solve your problem leave a comment below and i'l see what i can do.

2. Howard.

Howard. Head Administrator Retired Admin Multimedia Old School Safety Moderator

Character Name:
    Rock_Howard
    I believe we don't use verified anymore.

Thanks for your effort.

• Like Like x 1
  3. -Chaz-

-Chaz- Junior Helper L.S.F.M.D Old School

Character Name:
    France
    Verified no more man

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.