Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Grande_V_Menace​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
What sized land would this be?

I want to encompass that entire trailer park, along with a bit of land surrounding it for defenses. Those boundries in the image are a little larger than the real thing but I essentially just want that trailerpark and a good few feet each direction.​

Reactions: Braunstein

Scorpio.

New Playa
Reaction score
That's my land space for my land, and its large by the way

Reaction score
That's my land space for my land move, and its large
Mind linking me some proof in a PM? I've been running a gang out of this trailerpark and am pending a house here for the past two months or so. Thanks for the answer though.

Franz

Restaurateur
Retired Admin
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
nvm ------------

Reaction score
What the hell lol How does it have 5 corners @Barney give a nobel prize to whoever placed that land
Those are my MS Paint skills on fleek, the land doesn't exist yet. I'm donating for it tomorrow.

Franz

Restaurateur
Retired Admin
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Those are my MS Paint skills on fleek, the land doesn't exist yet. I'm donating for it tomorrow.
Yeah, I realized it now. It's large and you won't be able to place it like that because it needs to be a square, but I guess that won't be a problem for admins since there are already non rp lands around LS.

Reactions: Leroy

Scorpio.

New Playa
Reaction score
What proof? I found the area to donate a land there as its free opened, I never knew peeps where there ?

Reaction score
Yeah, I realized it now. It's large and you won't be able to place it like that because it needs to be a square
That's an old image I had from my gang application ages ago, I'm just talking about the general area of the trailerpark. Thanks for answering guys. This can be closed now. Also @Franz check Skype.

Barney

Management
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Lands are out of stock for now. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.