Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Gautham_Krishna​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Hi Lawlessrp!!!
My GTA SA is always lagging i think some files are damaged or auto deleted idk what can i do??​

Roman

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Reinstall it or maybe run with low settings

Luci

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Try to uninstall all your GTA Mods. If doesn't work, reinstall your GTA and Samp.

Reaction score
This lag could be due to 2 reasons.
FPS lag or internet lag.

For FPS lag.
Go to Display > Advanced Settings and then reduce everything to the lowest quality.
Remove any modifications you are using, this includes ENB, skin mods, car mods

For Internet lag
Restart your modem. (Switch it off for 30 seconds and then reboot)
Upgrade your net package

Reaction score
This lag could be due to 2 reasons.
FPS lag or internet lag.

For FPS lag.
Go to Display > Advanced Settings and then reduce everything to the lowest quality.
Remove any modifications you are using, this includes ENB, skin mods, car mods

For Internet lag
Restart your modem. (Switch it off for 30 seconds and then reboot)
Upgrade your net package
This is very helpful, did it solved the problem?

Oskar

New Playa
Reaction score
@Gautham Krishna, Hi man ...
Here are some of the problems you maybe facing:

1. Your maybe have modifications installed in your game and that's how it can really mess up your pc the best way is to remove all of it, and if that didn't work please try your in-game settings and turn everything low and Adjust your "Distance draw" on High or Low which is best. Also place your resolution "800 x 600" , I advise you not to use the rest of the sizes because they also cause freezing and can also lead to crashing. Turn up your mouse sensitivity which is best .

2. Internet Lag Connection, and people may say its not that and sometimes its true or your playing on a really bad pc that doesn't have enough space for the game, this can also cause you to bug while lagging in-game .

3. You may also have loads of programs running in your background while playing, or junkfiles . Clean your pc up with CCleaner to wipe your disk and uninstall some of your programs that takes up loads of space on your bar .

4. Always to make sure to update your drivers in "Manager" most importantly .

5. You may of downloaded a improper GTA san that has incomplete files and this can also cause your problem, delete all of it and download the official one only .

6. It could be your SA-MP, visit the site where you download it and get the new updates .

If these didn't work try getting a new computer that can run the game perfectly to experience better gaming .

Acey El Vato

Last edited:

Sona.

General Administrator
Reaction score
Closed due to lack of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.