Lucas

Retired Admin
Oct 20, 2013
Lucas_Henning
lSZ8EUk.png

Gang Violence? Not while Chief Blackwell's In-charge
By: Lucas Henning | November 27th, 2015

36aTPyX.jpg

(SWAT Officers taking heavy fire off Gang Members)

All Saints, Los Santos - Earlier last week, I published an article surrounding the increase of violence within Los Santos. Just less than a week later, this is scene at the exact spot where I interviewed their leader, Drake Phixion. Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT) officers are seen here to be engaged in a firefight to the death with the gang. Just out of the frame, Grove Street members are seen fighting with the police in an effort to save their lives, and dignity.

Situations like this are showing up all across the city as gangs show their disapproval to the new Chief Blackwell's complete no-tolerance regime.

10r7r6e.jpg

(Myself (Left) shaking hands with Claude Blackwell (right))
Claude Blackwell grew up in a poverty-filled area where he was taught that Police are the enemy. Luckily, Chief Blackwell was able to see through the misty cloud of lies which was covered over his true personality. He eventually decided to become a police officer at the mere age of twenty-one. His vicious no-crime policy gave him respect with-in the force and he became a highly acclaimed anti-gang police officer. He worked with many police forces, shutting down gangs and regaining the peace all around the country.

He was recently set as the new Police and Crime Chief for the Los Santos Police Department. He was specifically chosen by Governor Barney Phife to deal with the rising threat in Los Santos from gangs. He has been able to gain a lot of positive support from the law-abiding citizens of Los Santos. He has also managed to personally put 72 criminals behind bars, that's not even including what his whole police force are doing!

As a fellow leader, I reached out to Claude for an interview. Luckily, he got back to me quickly and we met together. Here I speak to him and his SWAT Sergeant, Rob Silva

Lucas Henning: What are your comments on my recent article including information and quotes from the Grove Street Families stating that, 'the law has nothing on us'?
Chief Claude Blackwell: Well, our main goal as a department is to reduce gang violence in Los Santos.
Lucas Henning: What exactly are you doing to improve the situation for citizens of Los Santos?
Chief Claude Blackwell: Well, I guess this is a question for my SWAT Sergeant, Rob Silva
Rob Silva: Well, we are regularly testing our SWAT members to see if they have got what it takes to fight the criminals. In average, 1 out of 4 officers actually make it into the SWAT team after applying. This is due to our very specialized training course. You must be physically and mentally strong to undertake this job.
Lucas Henning: Interesting, okay, back to Claude. Why do you think you have the ability to defeat a gang which has been terrorizing Los Santos for years?
Chief Claude Blackwell: Heh. Interesting question. It doesn't only depend on me fighting against this criminal organisation, the whole of the Police Department must be ready for this. Also, I believe the current Police Department is extremely strict when it comes down to organised crime.
Lucas Henning: Okay Chief, what are your three main points which you will focus on during your reign as chief?

Chief Claude Blackwell: Firstly, I want to focus on training and recruitment. We would not stand a chance if we hire unorganized officers and cadets to fight highly trained and coordinated gangs. Secondly, SWAT is currently working on trying to reduce the chaos on the streets. They are doing this by patrolling with much heavier equipment and weapons. My final point is public image. We want every citizen to feel as safe as possible in this 'dangerous' city
Lucas Henning: Well, this has been very educational for me and I'm sure it was for you as well. Thank you for your time Chief Claude Blackwell.

Chief Claude Blackwell: Thank you, goodnight.

What do you think about the new chief? Are his methods too strict? Or does Los Santos need this crackdown on organised crime? Tell us your opinion down below.

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Reactions: Tiber and Bodan

Mack.

Good Fella
Nov 15, 2014
Mack
Name: Mack Velazquez