1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, please to gain full access to the Lawless Roleplay Community.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uzaur

Uzaur New Playa

Character Name:
    Pater_cater
    Administrative Request

In-Character Name:
    pater_cater​

Nature of your request:
    Game​

Description of the request:
    I would like to say that i am facing the problem that i cannot login to my account of samp with my computer because it is not accepting my password but when i login with my friend computer it is accepting my password and i can login from there. I tried to change the pass but its still not working. This all problem happen when i reinstall the window now i tried to reinstall window 2 times but its still not working even I reinstall samp but still problem is there. Kindly solve this problem as soon as possible i am waiting for you reply.
    Thanks​

2. Franz

Franz Restaurateur Retired Admin Old School 2013

Character Name:
    Franz_Capone
    Moved to support

3. Niel

Niel Retired Admin

Character Name:
    Niel_Vaughn
    Did you install Repeater on your computer? if yes, please uninstall it.

4. Uzaur

Uzaur New Playa

Character Name:
    Pater_cater
    how to uninstall repeater ... and why no one is giving response i know the pass of my account ...

5. Luke

Luke

Character Name:
    Luke_Griffin
    I honestly don't know what is a repeater. So I'll tag @Niel to help you out.
    From what I can garner, either your current keyboard drivers are faulty. Open a text document and test out your keys. It is possible that your PC is registering the wring keystroke. Google your keyboard model for its driver to re-install it.

6. Uzaur

Uzaur New Playa

Character Name:
    Pater_cater
    i have changed pass with other computer and also check the key on word but still problem is there

7. Niel

Niel Retired Admin

Character Name:
    Niel_Vaughn
    In telecommunications, a repeater is an electronic device that receives a signal and retransmits it at a higher level or higher power, or onto the other side of an obstruction, so that the signal can cover longer distances. It is a generic term that refers to several different types of devices; a telephone repeater is an amplifier in a telephone line, an optical repeater is an optoelectronic circuit that amplifies the light beam in a optical fiber cable; and a radio repeater is a radio receiver and trasmitter that retransmits a radio signal. A broadcast relay station performs an analogous role in broadcast radio and television.

[​IMG] A radio repeater retransmits a radio signal.

8. Uzaur

Uzaur New Playa

Character Name:
    Pater_cater
    close this i got my account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.