New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Franklin_G_King​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
What should I do after donation??? Where should apply or post something to get my stuff?​

Jesus

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Reaction score

*After posting your donation you should wait till Barney review your donation, then he will flag you ((In-Game)) for the stuff that you donated for, then when you're ((In-Game)) any Head Admin+ ((A4+)) can give you your flagged stuff, but mate you should be patient because all this steps, takes time.*

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
[Jesus Cortez] - [Junior Helper]

Reaction score
Be more specific please if you need to know where or how to donate, or just you donated and you need to know what should you do in the next step, make that clear for us so we can help you exactly what you need.
Question

In-Character Name:
Franklin_G_King​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
What should I do after donation?​
Clearly he was specific enough

After you've donated you have to wait from 24 to 48 hours, but it could be more depending on the activity of barney, He's been quite busy lately.

Once the donation has been approved, the HA+ will flag you in-game for your item and you will be handed it as soon as a HA+ is available to hand it to you.

Panos

Retired Admin
Reaction score

Post a donation request HERE, wait 2-3 days to get accepted, and then contract one HA+ In Game, to claim your donation.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
Panos Santo - Senior Helper

Joe

Monster
Reaction score
After you've donated, you should post a donation request here, wait a few days until they respond and then contact a HA+ in game to claim your donation.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.