Question

In-Character Name:
Frank_Willy​

Service:
Other​

Question:
Hello there, Any CLEOmasters?
i need YOU if you're good with CLEO's.
i have accidently converted ALL my .cs files to Notepad document, so CLEO is NOT able to read this, even if i will download a new .cs file from google, it will automatically be converted to notepad. i can't change it with Open with .... , because there is NOT a cleo reader program in the list below.
i have a short video down here showing my problem, so, dear cleo masters, please help me out, i wanna hack a little :) (JK)

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

When did the incident occur? I've faced this problem before, I solved it by restoring my system to a few days back.

Follow these steps (guide by Microsoft):

To restore system files and settings using a specific restore point

1. Open System Restore by clicking the Startbutton
    . In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore.‍
    If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

2. Do one of the following:
    • If there is a recommended restore point, click Choose a different restore point, and then click Next.

• If there isn't a recommended restore point, click Next.
  3. Click the restore point that you want, and then click Next.

To view the programs and drivers that will be affected (which could include programs that will be deleted), click Scan for affected programs.

4. Review the restore point, and then click Finish.

Pending @DEMO_USER's response.

Frankenstein

Hustler
Reaction score

When did the incident occur? I've faced this problem before, I solved it by restoring my system to a few days back.

Follow these steps (guide by Microsoft):

To restore system files and settings using a specific restore point

1. Open System Restore by clicking the Startbutton
    . In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore.‍
    If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

2. Do one of the following:
    • If there is a recommended restore point, click Choose a different restore point, and then click Next.

• If there isn't a recommended restore point, click Next.
  3. Click the restore point that you want, and then click Next.

To view the programs and drivers that will be affected (which could include programs that will be deleted), click Scan for affected programs.

4. Review the restore point, and then click Finish.

Pending @DEMO_USER's response.
thanks for that useful help, but, it happened like 3 months ago, if i will do it, all programs, models, everything will be removed from my computer, well i don't want it.
also, i've tried this way to get rid of the ADs from chrome, but i have failed, something went wrong.

Any other way please?

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Explanation:
Closed due to no response (Quesioners decision)

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Closed, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.