Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Frank_Willy​

Service:
Website​

Question:
I KNOW THAT IT'S NOT SCRIPT RELATED QUESTION, BUT PLEASE HELP ME OUT, HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THOSE MOTHER FUCKER ADS???????
I'VE JUST TRIED ALL WAYS FROM YOUTUBE, ALSO:
CLEARING HISTORY, CHANGING MAIN HOMEPAGE AND ETC
ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME?
(not on only lawlessrp.com its on all websites except of facebook :( )

Reaction score
I faced the same issue many time and thenonly thing which can stop that is to get adblocker at adblocker.com there is a free one but lasts only for only 2 days. But it will keep going after it expires. You either need to buy a package or reinstall your windows.

Thank you, best regards from Nebo

Reaction score
I faced the same issue many time and thenonly thing which can stop that is to get adblocker at adblocker.com there is a free one but lasts only for only 2 days. But it will keep going after it expires. You either need to buy a package or reinstall your windows.

Thank you, best regards from Nebo
i will reward you two ice-creams if it will work

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

I've encountered this issue before, it sometime occurs when you install a software (probably didn't realise it when installing the software).

The easiest but time consuming choice would be to reset your windows, we'll come back to that later (( It's worth reinstalling if nothing plans out, personally I wouldn't spend a day on a browser that looks like yours )).

Could you take a screenshot of your Progams and Features.

Guide:

1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button
    , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

I've encountered this issue before, it sometime occurs when you install a software (probably didn't realise it when installing the software).

The easiest but time consuming choice would be to reset your windows, we'll come back to that later (( It's worth reinstalling if nothing plans out, personally I wouldn't spend a day on a browser that looks like yours )).

Could you take a screenshot of your Progams and Features.

Guide:

1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button
    , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
thanks, i will fraps my programs and features, cuz i have to scroll down

Reaction score
i've removed Yet Another Cleaner it was virus and it temporaly stopped it, but got re installed or something
btw here is video @Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.