New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Frank_Avispa​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
I wanted to sell my house, so Kim_Salvatore was the buyer, this was the first house i bought, so Kim told me to type "/sellhouse Kim 248K, bcz he said "I already have a house, after i did this, the money was bugged or idk, so people tell me you don't need to do "/sellhouse, but /sellmyhouse" then i reported for an admin, Panos helped me as a Helper, then they told me to make a refund request, and Kim said too.​

Reaction score

*You can make your refund request over here: http://www.lawlessrp.com/forums/refund-request.381/*

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
[Jay Wulf] - [Junior Helper]

Roman

Retired Admin
Reaction score

You need to use /sellmyhouse command to sell your house to other players mate. You can use this link to post a refund request http://www.lawlessrp.com/forms/refund-request.10/respond

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
[Roman Atwood] - [Senior Helper]

Reaction score
You havr to use /sellmyhouse instead of /sellhouse this command is used to get rif of you house. As kim said you have to submit a refund request here.

Reaction score
lol im getting banned for what reason ? i asked him to do a forum question

Blekis Wayne

Snitch
Reaction score
Mate write "/sellmyhouse" instead of "/sellhouse"
make a refuned request mate

Reaction score
You must use /sellmyhouse [id/partofname] [amount] , if you used the /sellhouse it should be gone you'll not earn the money once to do it.

Alpay

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.