- Apr 11, 2013
- Reaction score
Today, we are pleased to upgrade to XenForo 1.4.7. This release fixes a number of bugs and issues that were found since the release of 1.4.6. As this is a maintenance release, the vast majority of the focus was an increase in stability.
Some of the bugs fixed in 1.4.7 include:
- Add default support for the new Facebook video URL format.
- When upgrading an add-on, maintain the active state for existing BB codes.
- Fixed a Firefox button display quirk by removing the text-shadow.
- Fix a situation where accessing a draft with attachments would generate an incorrect URL to manage those attachments.
- Disable smilie parsing in HTML emails due to general lack of client support for sprite-based smilies.
- Improve email bounce parsing to detect additional cases.
- Allow the current thread prefix to be maintained when a thread title is edited and the user editing does not have permission to use the current prefix.
- Fix a potential timeout when embedding large data URIs in minified CSS.
- Add cache prevention headers to database/server error pages.
- When merging threads, remove the threads that are replaced with redirects from the search index.
- When getting default warning conversation details, use the language selected by the user being warned.
- Only show one RTE per page for Android due to keyboard issues when multiple are present.
- Conversation invite emails no longer imply the person doing the inviting necessarily wrote the message being shown.
Custom signatures are once again back and available for everyone to use. This was originally created by Wolly Thane and was further developed by myself and Shock. We are proud to announce that it is now back!
All you need to do is to replace the name portion of the link to your in-game name (shown in the link below in red). You will need to insert it as an image to your signature for it to show.