Mark
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Floyd_Future​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
My question is if 2 or more people can rob stores and how much time you will have while robbing ? . And also if someone comes in the process while both me and my friends are robbing do we have the right too shoot them to death?

By the way where can I get the link to start my own gang ? Who do I give the 500,000 for it?​

Last edited:

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Robbery:

If a civilian interrupts your robbery, you must give them a chance to run - you can just type 'leave' or take them as hostage and if they don't comply then it's up to you to take action. The robbery time will only take around 20 seconds, maybe lower or higher but it's around the 15 to 40's.

Gangs:

Click here, read through the threads - it'll tell you all the requirements you need to have in order to create a gang.
  • You can locate the gang creation process: here
  • You can locate what a leader requires: here
  • Most importantly, gang rules: here

Reactions: Tom Harper
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Question answered by, @Jazzy

Robbery:

If a civilian interrupts your robbery, you must give them a chance to run - you can just type 'leave' or take them as hostage and if they don't comply then it's up to you to take action. The robbery time will only take around 20 seconds, maybe lower or higher but it's around the 15 to 40's.

Gangs:

Click here, read through the threads - it'll tell you all the requirements you need to have in order to create a gang.
  • You can locate the gang creation process: here
  • You can locate what a leader requires: here
  • Most importantly, gang rules: here

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.