Good Fella
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Flacko​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Why my mods aint working im using modloader + the asiloader and the autointsallation is not working and the cleo​

Klevis

The Dictator
Retired Admin
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

- For skins/weapons

I will recommend you to use IMGTool because it's very easy and also fast. You can modify streets/walls/skins/vehicles/weapons by only replacing .dll .txd files. There are a lot of modifications, some legal and illegal. Please specific down what kind of mods are not working.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Best Regards,
Lawless Roleplay | Helper Team
Klevis Simel - Senior Helper

Ridow

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
I would highly recommend using ALCI as it is very easy to use:
1- run the app
2- open gta3 situated in gta folder => models
3- click on import (green arrow) and select all the .txd .dff files you want to install
4- when you're done importing click on save.
5- launch samp and enjoy the game
Note: img loader can import only one file at a time whereas alci is capable of bringing many, so I would recommend alci

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

- For skins/weapons

I will recommend you to use IMGTool because it's very easy and also fast. You can modify streets/walls/skins/vehicles/weapons by only replacing .dll .txd files. There are a lot of modifications, some legal and illegal. Please specific down what kind of mods are not working.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Best Regards,
Lawless Roleplay | Helper Team
Klevis Simel - Senior Helper
You were not useful (or either clear) at all.

Answer: Cleo mods need to be dragged into CLEO folder only in order to be installed, in case you do not have such folder already, download newest CLEO at http://cleo.li/.

Status
Not open for further replies.