Answered Farhan_Tristina's question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hello,

At first, Do you have a mod loader?
Make a map in your mod loader folder called "Weapons" Copy and Paste all the DFF files into that map. then get in game and check Options >> Mod Configuration >> then make sure the Weapon mods are enabled. Enjoy your mods!

if you need more help pm me or reply in this thread.
sincerely,
C.J.D.

Steven.

Snitch
Reaction score
Hello,

At first, Do you have a mod loader?
Make a map in your mod loader folder called "Weapons" Copy and Paste all the DFF files into that map. then get in game and check Options >> Mod Configuration >> then make sure the Weapon mods are enabled. Enjoy your mods!

sincerely,
C.J.D.
Yes I know all of that, It don't works, Download and check the files please, It seems like there are no .txd files,
When I paste the files in modloader and I get in-game, the weapons works but without colors, it's all black weapons like it's not full
Check it please! @Wulf

Chris

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Yes I know all of that, It don't works, Download and check the files please, It seems like there are no .txd files,
When I paste the files in modloader and I get in-game, the weapons works but without colors, it's all black weapons like it's not full
Check it please! @Wulf
The mods are not working for me either. when i place them in my mod loader my weapons turn out grey. when i place them in my textures folder my weapons also turnout grey. i suggest you to download other weapon mods.
try these:
http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/weapons/52166-golden-weapons-pack/download/

sincerely,
C.J.D.

Jesus

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Reaction score
Thanks for your answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.