Competition Facebook Competition - Win Portal 2 and Full Weapon Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZzfSvXr.png

Facebook Competition

That’s right, it’s about time we have another facebook event. This time it’ll be something that’s going to require a little bit of effort from the contestants, though I am sure it will bring a lot of laughter to our facebook viewers. Let’s get to it, shall we?!

It’s simple. To take part in this contest, I’m gonna need you to go in-game and take the weirdest screenshot, with the weirdest people, weirdest animations, at the weirdest location. Be creative; seek heights, underground places, skyscrapers, cranes, trees – whatever pops in to your mind. You can only participate with one screenshot, and if there’s more than one person in your screenshot, only one of you can attend the contest. Make sure to shout 'LAWLESS ROLEPLAY' so we know the screenshots are
authentic. Post the results in the comment section on facebook!

The winner gets Portal 2 steam game as well as a full weapon set in-game. The winner will be picked next saturday (05.03.2014) .

let_the_games_begin__by_00747-d5g5fpo.jpg

Reactions: 14 people
Apr 17, 2013
swift
ZzfSvXr.png

Facebook Competition

That’s right, it’s about time we have another facebook event. This time it’ll be something that’s going to require a little bit of effort from the contestants, though I am sure it will bring a lot of laughter to our facebook viewers. Let’s get to it, shall we?!
It’s simple. To take part in this contest, I’m gonna need you to go in-game and take the weirdest screenshot, with the weirdest people, weirdest animations, at the weirdest location. Be creative; seek heights, underground places, skyscrapers, cranes, trees – whatever pops in to your mind. You can only participate with one screenshot, and if there’s more than one person in your screenshot, only one of you can attend the contest. Make sure to shout 'LAWLESS ROLEPLAY' so we know the screenshots are authentic. Post the results in the comment section on facebook!
The winner gets Portal 2 steam game as well as a full weapon set in-game. The winner will be picked next saturday (05.03.2014) .

let_the_games_begin__by_00747-d5g5fpo.jpg
and what is with us who already posted pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.