OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Egypt

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
i would like to join the helper team to help every one and the new players also,i will do my best to help each and every player im active at my time zone,and im helping over Newbie Chat,and helping new players in game,i hope i got a chance to become a helper.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
As im active in my time zone,i can help the new players at any time,any where,also where is no helper in game i can help,and im ready for the job.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Eslam Mohamed 23 years old boy, he was born in San Andreas and he lived with his parents,and his father was working as a Paramedic in the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department. He was doing his job very will and he was kind. Everything was okay but in 2003 Eslam's was ill while doing his job. in the same year he worked as a Fisher Man with Alone in his own boat. After he collected enough money to travel he went to Egypt with his mom and he dead after 3 months, Now Eslam is living with his Mother Alone and he was so sad that his father dead and left them alone,Eslam trying to make every thing safe and protect his mother from the criminals.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
64965598e778a79282c9b70c8a8096b52b58386a975e5724ebcb1ed8fa0fee263b9464e7.jpg

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
70143121cfbcacfc4cd7b170de6fdc295571069cf3aea4004eee5f7f10a4cd7d63fe3924.jpg

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5-10 hours per a day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Jimmy Jack
Jimmy Robbin
Dante Silva
Wayne V Cordova
David Delacruz.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes i do.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes,1 time.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No,but i hope i get accepted.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Eslam_Mohamed

Aira

Banned
Sep 6, 2019
Princess_Aira_Rioflorido
recomended i alway's seen him over in newbie channel 4/7hours some day active and his so fast answering
from 2017-2019

Oct 22, 2015
Ahmed_Scaletta
I don't think so in character stories and their word limit describes how enthusiastic,determined and ambitious are you to join the helper team.
The point is, his English is acceptable and he is active on the newbie chat helping around which makes him capable for this position.

However mate, your punishment list is a matter of concern.

I will stay NEUTRAL at the moment.
Let's see what the community has to say on this.

Reactions: Eslam.

Aira

Banned
Sep 6, 2019
Princess_Aira_Rioflorido
I don't think so in character stories and their word limit describes how enthusiastic,determined and ambitious are you to join the helper team.
The point is, his English is acceptable and he is active on the newbie chat helping around which makes him capable for this position.

However mate, your punishment list is a matter of concern.

I will stay NEUTRAL at the moment.
Let's see what the community has to say on this.

yes, like if u apply in lspd,lsfmd there was need an more character to put

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Recommended but recheck you application and increase the word limits and make it interesting.
Else, I have seen you helping over forums and in-game whenever I log in..

Reactions: Eslam.
Status
Not open for further replies.