La Raza
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Erick_Orlando​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Alright here is my problem. So my GTA runs very well. Nothing wrong about it. I got mods installed such as weapons, road texture etc. The problem is, 3 days ago when I went to Santa Maria Beach, my game crashed there. And then I back to log in but my game keep crashing everytime I tried to move my character. After couple hours I found a way to fix it (/kill). And then I play normally again after I did kill. The next day I went to Santa Maria Beach again. And the same thing happend. I keep getting crashed and the only way to fix it is /kill. After that I decide to keep my distance from Santa Maria Beach. The next day, me and some of my friends went to San Fierro to take some screenshots, but my game keep crashing again and the only way to fix it is /kill. I suspect there is something wrong about my game. So I tried to leave LS and went to Las Venturas. Everything just fine until I exit from my car and my game crashing again. And yes the only way to fix it is /kill. So basically I can't leave LS and I cant get too close to Santa Maria Beach.

PS: This issue only happens if I exit from my vehicle. And I dont think there is something wrong about my mods because I already tested with original gta sa (no mods or anything) but still same issue. I can still play normally as long as I'm still in LS and not get to close to Santa Maria Beach
PPS: When I crash and log back, as long as I'm not moving I will not crash, so I can type /kill and get tped to hospital.​

War Thane

Ganglord
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Erick_Orlando​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Alright here is my problem. So my GTA runs very well. Nothing wrong about it. I got mods installed such as weapons, road texture etc. The problem is, 3 days ago when I went to Santa Maria Beach, my game crashed there. And then I back to log in but my game keep crashing everytime I tried to move my character. After couple hours I found a way to fix it (/kill). And then I play normally again after I did kill. The next day I went to Santa Maria Beach again. And the same thing happend. I keep getting crashed and the only way to fix it is /kill. After that I decide to keep my distance from Santa Maria Beach. The next day, me and some of my friends went to San Fierro to take some screenshots, but my game keep crashing again and the only way to fix it is /kill. I suspect there is something wrong about my game. So I tried to leave LS and went to Las Venturas. Everything just fine until I exit from my car and my game crashing again. And yes the only way to fix it is /kill. So basically I can't leave LS and I cant get too close to Santa Maria Beach.

PS: This issue only happens if I exit from my vehicle. And I dont think there is something wrong about my mods because I already tested with original gta sa (no mods or anything) but still same issue. I can still play normally as long as I'm still in LS and not get to close to Santa Maria Beach
PPS: When I crash and log back, as long as I'm not moving I will not crash, so I can type /kill and get tped to hospital.​
Probably a mod (road texture as you said) crashes in different areas due to a specific(s) object/objects

Reaction score
It's because of your road textures when it meets another object it crashes, happend with me once, do a clean install.

Status
Not open for further replies.