Answered Donation Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Slash

Snitch
Reaction score
So, I don't have a credit card, but I use OneCard. My questions here is it allowed to:
  1. Purchase a game as a giftcard on steam, and give it to someone who has a Paypal account, so that he can donate something for me.
Or
  1. Give someone Steam Wallet money so that he can donate for me from his paypal account, because I don't have one.

Reaction score
So, I don't have a credit card, but I use OneCard. My questions here is it allowed to:
  1. Purchase a game as a giftcard on steam, and give it to someone who has a Paypal account, so that he can donate something for me.
Or
  1. Give someone Steam Wallet money so that he can donate for me from his paypal account, because I don't have one.
You can ask a guy to exchange your steam money, into paypal money so you can donate if really needed

Or you can gift the guy something, and he'll donate for you

I've exchanged quite alot of skins for paypal money, If you need a donator i'd be available

Note: admins to not cover these trades

Reaction score
You can do whatever you want, aslong as you dont sell IG ASSETS for in real life money.
As Christian stated; these kind of deals ARENT covered by admins.

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Question answered by @C-Render @Silva[171]

You can ask a guy to exchange your steam money, into paypal money so you can donate if really needed

Or you can gift the guy something, and he'll donate for you

I've exchanged quite alot of skins for paypal money, If you need a donator i'd be available

Note: admins to not cover these trades
You can do whatever you want, aslong as you dont sell IG ASSETS for in real life money.
As Christian stated; these kind of deals ARENT covered by admins.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.