Official Guide Donation Procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Donating
LawlessRP is a server that we all enjoy immensely and It's completely free to play.
I've definitely had more fun here on Lawless than I've ever had on any other game, even compared to pay to play games.
But this server didn't just magically appear. The server has a lot of staff that are investing countless of hours for our enjoyment.
There are a lot of different staff members that work daily to improve our game experience, such as:
  • Managment - These are the ones responsible for the server as a whole. It is their responsibility to ensure that everything is working as it should. This ranges from technical issues all the way to any issue that individual players may experience.
  • Admins - Admins work for the managment. The managment delegate tasks to admins in order to make sure that everything is running smoothly at all times. The admins are also available for players whenever they face any type of bug or wish to report a rulebreaker.
  • Helpers - These are the community helpers. They are always available via "/newb" and "/helpme", and their main duty is to help new players get a hang of the enviroment.
All of these staff members work for free, and so we will never have to pay for their services.

There are some things that aren't free. These are things that are essential to our server and our community and there is no way to avoid these costs. I'm ofcourse talking about the forums, the server, the teamspeak server etc...

The only way to cover these costs is to donate, and that is why we appreciate anything that you kindly donate to our beloved server.
As a token of our appreciation, you will receive a gift, when you donate.
To see the list of donations, go to this link (http://lawlessrp.com/donate/)

How to donate

Payment

The only payment method that we use is Paypal. We are working on more ways for you to donate, but for now, that is all we've got.

Go to the donations page (http://lawlessrp.com/donate/), click the item you wish to donate for.
At the left, there will be a "Buy Now" button, click it.
You will be redirected to paypal, login and process the payment.
Once the payment has gone through, you will see a transaction ID. Copy it and save it.
Don't worry if you didn't notice the transaction ID, you can always login to paypal and find it lateron.

Donation Request

Now that the payment has gone through, you need to make a donation request. This is to notify the admins that the donation has been made.
The link to the donation request section can be found here (http://lawlessrp.com/forums/donation-requests.383/).

Once you've filled in and submitted the request, you will have to wait for the server owners approval (@Barney).
He is the only one who can process your donation and access the request, this is in order to keep your private details completely safe.

Receiving your gift
So, the donation has been sent and received.
Now It's time for Lawless to give you your gift, this can be done in-game by any head admin or above.
Make sure that your donation request was confirmed by Barney and then login to the game.
Once you're online use /report to contact the admins to receive your gift.
I recommend to report like this:
Code:
/report Requesting a Head Admin+ for my donation
As soon as a head admin is available, they will give you your gift.

This is not a purchase. You are donating to our community, and we may give you a gift as a token of our appreciation.
Thank you for donating and keeping our community alive.

Reaction score
Keef

Back

At

It

Again

With

The

Great

Guides. Love you

Reaction score
You're excelling in the way, how you speak. You should be the next president of America, #fkDonaldTrump.

Roman

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Great guide chief keef !!!

Reaction score
would I be rewarded for my previous donations ?

Sona.

General Administrator
Reaction score
Fantastic work. You always put a lot of detail into your guide topics! Nice one

Chri$

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Reaction score
I love your guides and I love you.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.