Server Donation Procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toompert

Retired Admin
Nov 6, 2014
Effective immediately we are changing the donation procedure a little bit.

The procedure

You now need to provide us with a screenshot of the location of your donated item. This goes for Dynamic Doors, Houses, Businesses and Lands. The donation will be processed as soon as that location is approved by Management. For all donated items we need to know the name of the player that needs to receive it and for vehicles we also need a vehicle name. When everything is approved you can report in game to obtain the item, not sooner.

What if I want to know if a location is allowed before I donate?
In that case you can fill out a donation request (without payment details) and tell us what it is you want donated and provide a screenshot of the desired location. When that is appproved you can proceed with the donation.

What if someone else donates for me?
Then you can make a donation request in order to get the item and it's location approved before someone else makes the donation for you. The person donating needs to provide a link to your approved request. You can also provide all the information to the donator right away.​

Why?

There are a couple of reasons for implementing this procedure:
  • It speeds up the process for the donator since we can process all items while the reciever is offline.
  • It also saves valuable time from admins who don't have to explain the same thing multiple times per day to different players while being driven all over LS to see if certain locations are allowed.
  • It's a more fair system. Admins are humans and therefor can have a difference of opinion. So, for example, what Admin A consideres a 'rp location' might be not allowed by Admin B. This would mean that Player X can be denied a certain location while Player Y is allowed to have his item there. This way we can discuss the location if needed and make sure all players get treated equally.
In short: it's faster and less arbitrary.

Useful donation links

Rules for land placement and building
Disallowed but frequently asked land location
Property placement
House interior list
Donation terms and conditions

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Aug 23, 2016
Kim_Salvatore
some one donated for me already need Some mangment ingame .... Barney approved i need my land

Sona.

Old-School 2014
Mar 20, 2014
Sona_Trapz
some one donated for me already need Some mangment ingame .... Barney approved i need my land
It will get issued via Donation Request. Their is no point in messaging the admins here for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.