Answered DM warned for shooting a DMer?

SquidVicious

New Playa
Reaction score
I was just DM warned by an unknown admin, for shooting at an unknown player.
I had driven by the Drug Den twice during the turf, and both times a player in a Smoke skin shot at me.
I'm not even part of the turf. Then I turned around and watched and noticed he was just shooting everyone who drove anywhere near the Drug Den, gang or not. Everyone. So I got up on the roof of the Bincos across the street and got out my rifle and took a shot at him. He ran over and returned fire and IMMEDIATELY I was DM warned... makes me wonder if the Grove himself was an Admin, or friends with one.

I had my collection of weapons taken away and was given a 20 hour DM warning.
Nobody was even killed... What has this server come to if you can't shoot back at someone who is shooting you, and other players for no reason?!
I knew there was nothing the admins in game were going to do about it, except refer me to the forums. Probably the same admin who warned me. I don't even know which admin did it, or who the Grove in the Smoke skin was. This is unfair and I would like my DM cleared, and my weapons replaced.

I am not A DMer. I have NO previous warnings, 0, and I have DONATED to this server. I come here to play respectfully and I take it seriously. I don't shoot at anyone unless they give me a REASON to.

SquidVicious

New Playa
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this, because I have NO names, or any FRAPS or evidence. Just my unnecessary, unfair DM warning.

Reaction score
If you shot back at someone during turf, and you're not in a gang or law enforcement faction then you were dming as you're not entitled to compete for turf. They can shoot you for entering turf boundaries while it is active, it is your reasonability not to involve yourself. I personally allow people to do their thing as long as they're not trying to take my gangs turf. What you're describing if I'm reading correctly is DM/Civ in turf.

SquidVicious

New Playa
Reaction score
That would definitely be the case if he wasn't shooting well outside the boundaries of the turf. I didn't even realize there was a turf going on until after, because I didn't see it on my minimap. that's how far away from the actual turf I was. This guy was just shooting anyone who even drove past (on a busy mat/drug running road btw) Seems to me like he was USING the fact that a turf was going on to just have fun and shoot and any and everything.
What this was is an attempted DM on me, and me firing back. Nobody was even DMed... so why did I immediately get a DM warning the second I pull the trigger?

This is the type of shit that makes me regret donating. When some punk ass newb on the server can randomly fire at everything cuz he was finally accepted into a gang, and succeed in DM warning a veteran player who has payed good money to see this server succeed and flourish WITHOUT douchebag DMers. AND NOW I AM LABELED AS ONE?!? all my guns taken, all this time, for no reason. Fucking aneurism material.

Reaction score
I kill DMers around mining area and never got punsihed for that, acrually it is NEEDED as they will realise they have to stop.

Reactions: Grande
Reaction score
That would definitely be the case if he wasn't shooting well outside the boundaries of the turf. I didn't even realize there was a turf going on until after, because I didn't see it on my minimap. that's how far away from the actual turf I was. This guy was just shooting anyone who even drove past (on a busy mat/drug running road btw) Seems to me like he was USING the fact that a turf was going on to just have fun and shoot and any and everything.
What this was is an attempted DM on me, and me firing back. Nobody was even DMed... so why did I immediately get a DM warning the second I pull the trigger?

This is the type of shit that makes me regret donating. When some punk ass newb on the server can randomly fire at everything cuz he was finally accepted into a gang, and succeed in DM warning a veteran player who has payed good money to see this server succeed and flourish WITHOUT douchebag DMers. AND NOW I AM LABELED AS ONE?!? all my guns taken, all this time, for no reason. Fucking aneurism material.
If you feel that you were done dirty, post an appeal. Also July isn't a veteran player..

SquidVicious

New Playa
Reaction score
its more veteran than the majority of the players on the server at any given time,
and by donating, Ive already given more than 90% of the players on this server.

SquidVicious

New Playa
Reaction score
This basically WAS the appeal... but I don't have any information about the admin or the other person involved so I posted it here...
Couldn't I just post an appeal with a link to this thread like... here, look. Now I don't have to type all this shit all over again.
Actually... probably just gonna get offline now. Fuck all this stupid shit.
Its too much work and it will just happen again next time I defend myself IG.

THIS IS WHY LAWLESS IS DYING.

Tenzee Sheen

Pee-Wee
Reaction score
This basically WAS the appeal... but I don't have any information about the admin or the other person involved so I posted it here...
Couldn't I just post an appeal with a link to this thread like... here, look. Now I don't have to type all this shit all over again.
Actually... probably just gonna get offline now. Fuck all this stupid shit.
Its too much work and it will just happen again next time I defend myself IG.

THIS IS WHY LAWLESS IS DYING.
Outside drug den isn't part of the turf boundaries bro, so that guy isn't allowed to shoot you outside of it (which makes it fair for you to shoot back).

Try posting an admin complaint, explaining your situation rather than creating a thread like this which won't bring any results other than drama.

Next time, always have /showturfs enabled so you can know which areas to avoid during an active turf war.

Reactions: SquidVicious
Reaction score
You can post a staff complaint HERE if you are against a staff member(s). Make sure you have strong and valid evidence against the accused.

However in my opinion if your not in gang/LSPD then you CANNOT shoot other gangs while in active turf.

You can read rules: HERE