Answered Disconnected Every 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick

Retired Admin
United Blood Nations
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm facing a big problem that makes me mad all day. When I'm playing on server for like 5 minutes I'll get disconnected. And when I join the server again, the same thing happend and it keep repeat again and again. From now I can't fix the problem. But, I can loggin to another server so I think there's some problem on Lawless that makes me can't play more then 5 minutes. So, is there anyone know how to solve this problem? I'll very appericate it if you can help me solving this problem.

Koby Bronx

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Reaction score
Awards
I would suggest you to get better internet,

Lawless never had such a problem that dissconnects you every five minutes,
I had a smilar problem [couldnt connect at any server at all] I just re-configured my router,
Contact your ISP or something I hope this may be helpful for you.

Reaction score
Are you playing on a vpn?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm facing a big problem that makes me mad all day. When I'm playing on server for like 5 minutes I'll get disconnected. And when I join the server again, the same thing happend and it keep repeat again and again. From now I can't fix the problem. But, I can loggin to another server so I think there's some problem on Lawless that makes me can't play more then 5 minutes. So, is there anyone know how to solve this problem? I'll very appericate it if you can help me solving this problem.
I'd suggest

- Uninstall whatever mods you have
- reinstall SA:MP

If these dont work, please say so!

livarwtf

Banned
Reaction score
I'd suggest

- Uninstall whatever mods you have
- reinstall SA:MP

If these dont work, please say so!
lol???? what would ANY of these have to do with disconnecting from a gaming server

Status
Not open for further replies.