OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to join the helper team to assist the newbies that are joining in our community. As one of the community of Lawless Roleplay i would do my best to help or assist these newbies without hesitating.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Because i have a lot of experience in helping and i am very capable of helping a newbie player.

2.3 :
Because i am friendly, professional, and trustworthy. Most of all i am a hard-worker player.

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Dino Street was born and raised in San Fierro, Living with two loving parents. He had a very good childhood, and in school too, he had always excellent grades. His father wanted him to be something good like a Engineer or anything that can make him rich in a legal way. Dino didn’t want to be a Engineer, He wanted to become a Law Enforcement Officer. So senior year in high-school, Dino finally set his course to become a Law Enforcement Officer. Dino was doing great and he graduated to his course. 4 Years passed. Dino was handpicked in Federal Bureau of Investigation. He was doing great in investigating people, arresting notorious suspect and gang members. Dino has now a perfect life and moved to Los Santos. He bought a house at Willofield. Until now he’s still in the Bureau and working hard with his co-workers having a lovely life.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
5YRJ13R.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
w3tZAmr.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 5-7 hours a day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Jim Smokez, Jim Hajj, Jim Jayden, Jim G Hex, Jim G Kush, Jim McCortez, Tyson Khalifa, Jim Street, Dino Street

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Gangs:
Grove Street Families(under Steph Jeweet)R1

IF Manzoni Mafia(under Alessandro Manzoni)R2
Los Odius De Dios(under Charbel Axe)R3
IIXVI Zeta(under Ace G Kush)R2
Triads(under Zav Ix)R3
Los Santos Vagos(Charles Johnson)R3
East Side Hobos(under Charlie Sheen)R3
420th Kush Boulevard(Bok G Kush)R5
Street Saints(under Max Mabbitt)R3
Los Santos Vagos(under Max Mabbitt)R3
420th Cripz Boulevard(under Pedro M Estimar)R6
Amphibia Corporation(under Sotilis Leroy)R3
Slash Cartel(under Guillermo Slash)R4
S-Nation(under Diego Slash)R4
I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.S(under Dan Devil)R4

Factions:
Los Santos Police Department(under Tiber Septim)R3

Army(under Zav Ix)R2
Federal Bureau of Investigation(under Nathan Maddox)R1
Federal Bureau of Investigation(under Ryder Murdoc)R1

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Not really. It was a misunderstand that sharpe assumed that i was dm'ing when the guy i was shooting /report and sharpe didn't hesitate to dm warn me but he removed it since that hank told sharpe that i was killing the guy for some reason.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes. Yes. unmute for global chat and newbie chat.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes. unmute for global chat and newbie chat.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Dino_Street

Hark

New Playa
Jul 12, 2018
Hark_Lev
Supported, he is helping over /newb, but your punlist tho..

Wesson.

Hustler
Feb 9, 2016
Smith_N_Wesson
i am dinosaur, roooooooooooooooooooooooooooar... supported or get bite?

Status
Not open for further replies.