Mark
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Diego_Reliz​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
so, about this joining gang thing, i've been looking for one and I would like to know which is suitable for me and if they will accept my materials and loyalty as I have never been in one . I'm independent as always

Note: I'm not a spammer nor i'm a retarded paki so you guys say ..​

Last edited:

Viva

Assistant Management
Reaction score
Hi Diego,

Thanks for writing in. Joining a gang isn't that kind a hard, but some gang aren't quite entertaining when it comes to new recruits. I'd preferred that you might wanna get in touch by them "In-Character'ly" try to get along with them or hang around the hoods/hangouts of each specific gang try to earned a deeds up until they've noticed you. I'd suggest not to gave them some items just to get invited, but it's all up to you.

If you having a hard time on locating the gangs hq's I'd might suggest to contact any helpers In-game, by typing /helpme [message description] and a helper will help you sort it out your problem.

Hoping this help explain a bit, please let us know if you have still any questions and concerns.

Stay Classy
VIVA

Dudon

Mark
Reaction score
I know where all is at, but what is a good gang you may suggest to join though?

Dudon

Mark
Reaction score
Meaning with love and acceptance, nothing special but its all about being mature

Last edited:

Viva

Assistant Management
Reaction score
Hi Diego,

Thanks for keeping in touch. I'd suggest to get deeper on each gang so you might wanna know what's behind of it. I ain't gonna recommend you to join on a specific gang as for my preference. I hope you understand what i meant to. (in short In Character'ly Issue)

All existed gangs on this community are all good, but only one gang should stay on the top.

Hope this helps,

Stay Classy
VIVA