Service:
Website​

Question:
Hi, is UCP working for anyone cause its not for me ...​

Viva

Assistant Management
Reaction score
Hi Diego,

Thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, there are some technical difficulties on accessing UCP for us individuals at the moment. We'll notify you soon enough whenever it's all working properly.

In the meantime, Please let us know if you have any questions and concerns. We're happy to help you out!

Stay Classy
VIVA

D

Deleted member 599

Hi Diego,

Thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, there are some technical difficulties on accessing UCP for us individuals at the moment. We'll notify you soon enough whenever it's all working properly.

In the meantime, Please let us know if you have any questions and concerns. We're happy to help you out!

Stay Classy
VIVA
Who are "we" and "us"? You're not even a helper lol

@Leiionidas

Viva

Assistant Management
Reaction score
Yes but by saying "we" and "us" you pretend to speak on behalf of a group.
Assuming that everybody in the community can help. As long as they know the resolution, i'd guess they can help considering the fact that "we" or "us" can help him. Humor please.

Dudon

Mark
Reaction score

Valentino, apreciar el favor !

Reactions: Viva

Dudon

Mark
Reaction score
Excuse me?, last time I've checked that "anyone" can help, leave carnal Valentino alone as you had nothing to say to help me .

D

Deleted member 599

Excuse me?, last time I've checked that "anyone" can help, leave carnal Valentino alone as you had nothing to say to help me .
And I do help Valentino in not being a fool out of himself but like all wannabe helpers he isn't too good in taking criticism.

He should learn from @Leiionidas

Viva

Assistant Management
Reaction score

And I do help Valentino in not being a fool out of himself but like all wannabe helpers he isn't too good in taking criticism.

He should learn from @Leiionidas
Fair enough, though i don't even need any explanation or guidance from anyone. I'd do believe on my own aplomb, As long as i can help i'm always be in handy.

I'm done talking to you.