DENIED Dicky_Robson's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KomangM

Buster
May 5, 2020
Komang_Menez
@MartinG @Venomiter lemme tell you my own story. I'd been camping in newbie spawn when an admin called "Martin" came to me and tp'ed me to a place where nobody could hear us.
He told me if I wanted to be a helper, then an admin, I gotto improve my English first of all. In the first week after that, I did think that he just didnt want me to be a stuff member. But something like 2 months later with talking to players and watching films, I was able to speak english much more better. And guess what, I applied for being helper and 1 month later, I became an admin. @Martin Soprano luv u<3

yea i know your an ex admin

KomangM

Buster
May 5, 2020
Komang_Menez
I was not born as an English speaker.
I am Vietnamese.
My country is on the other half of the globe if you compare it with America or the UK.
You got to practice.
You got internet, what is holding you back?
Try to learn how to write formally, also try Grammarly.

i was practicing it, thank you guys for an information

Last edited:

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
He might look formal and all here but he is arrogant as hell and ignorant when I tried to process his complaint. Pretty obvious that it’s a strong unsupport from me

Reactions: CarlT and KomangM

KomangM

Buster
May 5, 2020
Komang_Menez
He might look formal and all here but he is arrogant as hell and ignorant when I tried to process his complaint. Pretty obvious that it’s a strong unsupport from me

because i dont understand what u mean that time thats why sorry for that but i tell you to process it as no action but u still it.,

CarlT

Banned
Apr 6, 2020
Direction02
because i dont understand what u mean that time thats why sorry for that but i tell you to process it as no action but u still it.,
you apologize, look nice on this page but in reality you are very toxic, and often speaks pinoy lang on /g. you are the same person that always /report's for bullshit and wastes admins time, and i dont think the community would want a helper like that.

Unsupported.

Reactions: Alireza.D

Hamza

Retired Admin
Jun 20, 2016
1594912806227-png.19183

Dear Dick Robson,

After carefully having reviewed your application, we are sorry to inform you that we have decided to DENY it, please feel free to reapply after 30 days.

Signed,

Assistant Helper Manager Hamza
Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.