Dicky_Robson's Application

Full Name:
Dicky_Robson​

Timezone
GMT+2​

Country of Residence:
Kosonova​

When did you join the community?
Mar 21, 2016 my previous name is leo rad, leo toretto and i was former rank 2 with melvin verhoef under conor covennant​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7,8/10​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Why would become a helper?, i am decent guy who helped you till you done at your work or something im especially at newbies i would guide them and get toured to our city of los santos because they're new in the server teaching them an enought to know and how to work on our server​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Why should we choose you?, because i am free to help every people in game to outside of the game in forums asking for a question and answering it, no matter what we do, but we did an support for those people who wants to stay and play to our server, because they're quitting leaving out of our server because the're boring i would like to help them all having fun.​

Biography:
Well,My name is Dicky Robson i was born in all saint i am 18years old and i am here to introduce myself for helper app Well, i was a kid i am smart and doing a lot of homework before i play games and fixing a puzzle, bricks to makes them together i am friendlyful but someone boys bullying me when i was a kid in a elementary school i am lonely also and but this guys got punished by a principals of a school drop out kicked out both of them suffering from different cases so i want to catch my dream before that i need to study first and then i was participate like gang doing bad vandalism also the principal asked my mother to take care on me because i did a big mistake from in and outside of an school i am thankful because i didnt get punished at all like drop out nor kick out i just get teached out by the principal, and then,i change the school and take a collage, i was an cumlaude in the collage because i also know a mathematician, and then i'd take a lawyer job as a started job i learn many information about lawyer you will defend your client at all and fight, have an evidence for which is a suspect nor not suspect, i'm involved in the crime i've mistakenly shoot my friends and accidentally killed him then i get to jailed prison for almost 3years ive been fired at my job and unable to work againbecause of my background check and now i am living and reading books at home peacefully.​

Security Information (/stats):
DvQ4n1F.png

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
X7ZPXfq.png

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5hours​

Past Name(s):
James_Le_Marquis - someone stolen​
Leo_Toretto​
Leo_Rad​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Former Rank 2 LSPD Under Conor Covennant​
Former Rank 3 LSMFD Under Jaspreet Singh​
Former Rank 0 Army Under Jack Trump​
Currently Rank 0 LSPD​
At gangs i have a lot experience the wayback in 2016 ti 2018 i forgot the list gang names below sorry.​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
Yes, before but now its none​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, someone hacked it​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, for a mistakenly​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, i was upset for that because i'd use vpn in 2019 before​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Dicky_Robson​

Last edited:

Alireza.D

General Administrator
FBI High Command
LSFMD High Command
LSPD High Command
Oct 5, 2017
Unsupported for obvious reasons, and the most of them is lack of professionalism.
And the application is a DISASTROUS, your biography is full of "I had no, I had no."

Reactions: KomangM

KomangM

Buster
May 5, 2020
Komang_Menez
Unsupoorted for obvious reasons.
Unsupported for obvious reasons, and the most of them is lack of professionalism.
And the application is a DISASTROUS, your biography is full of "I had no, I had no."

Sorry guys i have a sick yesterday thats why thank you guys for your concern and tell me a mistake i already fixed it thank you so much...

Jun 2, 2020
Lots of grammar mistakes.
So i am here to would become a helper
my previous named is real james le marquis
because the're boring
.....and many more.

Yes, someone hacked it
If you want to be a member of the staff team, keep your account away from being hacked.
You have to be careful with it.

Unsupported.

I will give you some advice before you post another application.
  • Improve your English (I make mistakes too)
  • Secure your account
  • You don't have to be a staff member to be a valuable member of the server.

That's it, keep up your good work.
MG

KomangM

Buster
May 5, 2020
Komang_Menez
Lots of grammar mistakes.

.....and many more.

If you want to be a member of the staff team, keep your account away from being hacked.
You have to be careful with it.

Unsupported.

I will give you some advice before you post another application.
  • Improve your English (I make mistakes too)
  • Secure your account
  • You don't have to be a staff member to be a valuable member of the server.

That's it, keep up your good work.
MG

Yeah cant do fluently english bro but i keep it up, because i was from kosonova bro my account its hacked on 2018 to 2019 but its backed on me its ok on me if they dont accept my application i'll do take an advantage next time.

Jun 2, 2020
Yeah cant do fluently english bro but i keep it up, because i was from kosonova bro my account its hacked on 2018 to 2019 but its backed on me its ok on me if they dont accept my application i'll do take an advantage next time.
I was not born as an English speaker.
I am Vietnamese.
My country is on the other half of the globe if you compare it with America or the UK.
You got to practice.
You got internet, what is holding you back?
Try to learn how to write formally, also try Grammarly.

Alireza.D

General Administrator
FBI High Command
LSFMD High Command
LSPD High Command
Oct 5, 2017
@MartinG @Venomiter lemme tell you my own story. I'd been camping in newbie spawn when an admin called "Martin" came to me and tp'ed me to a place where nobody could hear us.
He told me if I wanted to be a helper, then an admin, I gotto improve my English first of all. In the first week after that, I did think that he just didnt want me to be a stuff member. But something like 2 months later with talking to players and watching films, I was able to speak english much more better. And guess what, I applied for being helper and 1 month later, I became an admin. @Martin Soprano luv u<3

• Love
Reactions: MartinGarrix
Jun 2, 2020
@MartinG @Venomiter lemme tell you my own story. I'd been camping in newbie spawn when an admin called "Martin" came to me and tp'ed me to a place where nobody could hear us.
He told me if I wanted to be a helper, then an admin, I gotto improve my English first of all. In the first week after that, I did think that he just didnt want me to be a stuff member. But something like 2 months later with talking to players and watching films, I was able to speak english much more better. And guess what, I applied for being helper and 1 month later, I became an admin. @Martin Soprano luv u<3
That's incredible!
@Venomiter See?
It's not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.