Not open for further replies.

Nateman

New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-game Name:
Dick_Head​

Question:
Hello, I have a serious issue with my new account! My old account name is Fred_Durst. While playing as Fred_Durst, I was killed over and over by Walter_H_White. I reported him for it a few times but I never got a response. So I placed an ad to have a hit put out on him. If this is against the rules, I was not aware of that and now my Fred_Durst account does not have the ability to post an in character AD because I am muted. So I decided to just start over. I gave all of my things to a good friend who i know personally that plays the game with me. Then I started my new account as player: Dick_Head. After getting my money back from my friend ($53,000) I learned I needed to level up to get my bike so I went to go to work. At that point a big screen popped up saying that my name was not in the format: Chris_Johnson (EXAMPLE) and I was kind of being forced to change my name. Dick_Head (short for richard!!!) is in the correct format! So I just logged off thinking that i will be left alone for it. When I relogged and joined the server again, my money was gone and I now had $250 in pocket and $1000 in the bank. My friend didnt have it. If Dick_Head is not allowed I will be happy to change it but if I cant get my hard earned money back then I dont ever care to play on any lawless roleplay servers again, after all whats the point of spending hours and hours making money for it to just dissapear?​

Thank you!

Reactions: 2 people
Reaction score
You can simple /report for a ad unmute instead of starting a new account all over again.

Sent from Noah`s Ark

Nateman

New Playa
Reaction score
Well I understand that the admins must be very busy but I posted many reports with /report and they all just expired so I figured I could just start over and get a free name change and solve the issue...

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.