1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, please to gain full access to the Lawless Roleplay Community.
  3. Server Update! CRATE ISLAND, BLACK MARKET AND CORONAVIRUS!

Click here for more details...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nateman

Nateman New Playa

Character Name:
    Fred Durst
    Question

In-game Name:
    Dick_Head​

Question:
    Hello, I have a serious issue with my new account! My old account name is Fred_Durst. While playing as Fred_Durst, I was killed over and over by Walter_H_White. I reported him for it a few times but I never got a response. So I placed an ad to have a hit put out on him. If this is against the rules, I was not aware of that and now my Fred_Durst account does not have the ability to post an in character AD because I am muted. So I decided to just start over. I gave all of my things to a good friend who i know personally that plays the game with me. Then I started my new account as player: Dick_Head. After getting my money back from my friend ($53,000) I learned I needed to level up to get my bike so I went to go to work. At that point a big screen popped up saying that my name was not in the format: Chris_Johnson (EXAMPLE) and I was kind of being forced to change my name. Dick_Head (short for richard!!!) is in the correct format! So I just logged off thinking that i will be left alone for it. When I relogged and joined the server again, my money was gone and I now had $250 in pocket and $1000 in the bank. My friend didnt have it. If Dick_Head is not allowed I will be happy to change it but if I cant get my hard earned money back then I dont ever care to play on any lawless roleplay servers again, after all whats the point of spending hours and hours making money for it to just dissapear?​

Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jame$

Jame$

Character Name:
    James_Savage
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Rishad

Rishad

Character Name:
    Hugh_G_Blaccwood
    You can simple /report for a ad unmute instead of starting a new account all over again.

Sent from Noah`s Ark

4. Nateman

Nateman New Playa

Character Name:
    Fred Durst
    Well I understand that the admins must be very busy but I posted many reports with /report and they all just expired so I figured I could just start over and get a free name change and solve the issue...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Luke

Luke

Character Name:
    Luke_Griffin
  6. Jordan

Jordan L.S.F.M.D

Character Name:
    Jordan_Capone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.