OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to join the Helper Team because I like to help new players (newbies), those who require help in-game. I'm always ready to help anyone at any time, calmly with patience, No matter what. It gives me great pleasure and satisfaction if /whenever I help anyone. It also makes me feel happy. I think, our community should be helpful, friendly and sincere. I'm ready to prove that I'm worthy for it.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I am matured enough, I am a hard worker I like helping players and I'm also active 4-5 hours a day. I think, I should be chosen rather than others, since I'm always ready to help anyone, with a calm attitude and patience. That's all.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Hello, I'm Devon Vincre, I was born in the southern part of Los Santos, in a middle-class family. My father was Devon Vincre senior and my mother Cecilia Vincre. They were both taking good care of me, and thereby I have had a nice childhood environment. During my childhood I had one sister and one brother. I was the older brother in the ring, and they were both looking up to me; that's one of the reasons that I want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life. My father used to work at the SANews as one of the most known news reporters within the City of Los Santos. My mother worked at the Marina Beach Cafeteria as a waitress, whereas I enjoyed to stay after school; having a cup of coffee or chocolate. Apparently my father had a great interest within the Law and Order of the United States, and through him I was taught a lot within that category. At first, I went to the school of Los Santos and eventually I graduated to High School. I had a nice time there, great exams and I had a lot of friends. Sooner or later I became a student at the University of San Andreas in San Fierro. I lived at my aunt who - at the time - was living in Vinewood, Los Santos. I studied there for one year, although I lived there for a full two years. During the time of my studies, I worked at the harbour of San Fierro; driving a truck.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
8v7NuLb.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
TTWsISi.png

My brother played my account that's why i got dm warned.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5 - 6 hours a day

3.5 Past Name(s):
None

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Fire & Medical Department - Rank 0 Under Jaspreet Singh (Currently)
S.A Conquerors - Rank 1 Under TBA (but, Joha Del Soze invited me)
Diablos Royale - Rank 1 Under Justin Thane

(AND MORE)

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes (Global unmute).

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Devon_Vincre

Sep 9, 2016
PS : I can't create forum account i think it's bugged, but my friend gave me this forum account i already requested change name forum pending approval #RESPECT

c0k3

Red-Headed Stepchild
Jun 15, 2018
Deo_Dorant
No.

First of all, you got a problem with your attitude. (+1)
Second you got dm warned and came with a lame excuse that your so called "brother" used your account. (That's lying 2+.)
Third biography must be on 3rd person view. (as if someone was narrating your life)
Lastly, helper team is not accepting garbages again. You are not a helper material.

Niko

Hustler
Aug 2, 2013
Niko_Jones
You have received a deathmatch warning on 7th decemeber, therefore your application has been denied. post another application after 3 months.

Helper Manager,
Niko Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.