Buster
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Devin_Wazowski​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
I need a solution for this stupid problem, i've tried all the possible solutions to make this gta sa work and it is still not working, i uninstalled gta sa and downloaded a new clean one, i removed all my mods already and also deleted the gta_sa.set from documents, please help me, i don't want to miss the Christmas event and mini games.​

Kyle

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Server is down rn you just have to wait.

The Prodigy

Buster
Reaction score
Stop fucking replying here i don't care if the server is fucking down! what i'am asking is how do i fix my gta sa because it does not open, i'am talking about ""GTA SAN ANDREAS" not SAMP braindead idiots helper wannabes get the fuck outta here kids

Kyle

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Be more specific with your questions then

The Prodigy

Buster
Reaction score
Be more specific with your questions then
I'am being specific, it is clear that i'am talking about GTA SA not SAMP you're just that dumb that you did not understand it, stop replying if you're not going to help.

Kyle

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Clearly your not being specific if I'm not the only who thought you was talking about samp.

Ya done?

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Devin_Wazowski​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
I need a solution for this stupid problem, i've tried all the possible solutions to make this gta sa work and it is still not working, i uninstalled gta sa and downloaded a new clean one, i removed all my mods already and also deleted the gta_sa.set from documents, please help me, i don't want to miss the Christmas event and mini games.​
Server's working now Devin.

The Prodigy

Buster
Reaction score
I will just wait someone who really knows how to fix this problem to reply

Status
Not open for further replies.